15.Another me.

+Eridan's POV+
I watched as my brother and Sollux fell asleep. Cronus looked peaceful in his sleep. Unlike Sollux,who looked scared.

I watched as Sollux twitched in his sleep. I couldn't stand it. I went over to him and tried to touch him...but it didn't work. Right. I'm not here.

I sighed and quickly left the room. I didn't want to see my sollux like this. I closed my eyes,drifting off into a numbing sleep.

+Sollux's POV+
((I know you know this but this - the (( is thoughts.

As I fell asleep,my nightmares caught me again. I felt like I was dying,choking. I was on my knees,fire and smoke surrounding me.

You're gonna die,ya know.

I got up,getting in the lake nearby. I was sinking,drowning. I heard a voice,yelling at me. Trying to get to me. I tried to swim up and get out,but something was pulling me down.

Your not leaving me.

I looked down and saw a sick and twisted version of me. I -He- had black hair that curved up,a double set of horns,fangs,grey skin,bicolored glasses,a black torn Gemini shirt,and Grey skinny jeans.

I screamed,letting water into my lungs. I went unconscious before waking up somewhere else in my nightmare.

Thtop trying to hide from me.

I ran through the grey, boring walls. I ran and ran through the corridors of this Grey, unknown place. I ran into a person who looked kind of like my Eridan-except had horns,a wand, and a cape. Not to mention grey skin.

I screamed and turned the opposite direction. I started to run but saw the me look alike. I screamed. He silenced me and I couldn't breathe. What's up with me and choking?

You won't thurvive thith.

I struggled to breathe. As I passed out I woke up. Cronus was still asleep. I shivered and looked at Eridan's body. I got up shakily.

I kissed his forehead. I whispered to him,"help me keep my thanity. Come back,ED."

A/N hey guys. So here is this short chapter. All chapters might be kinda short. Also,I need your opinion. What should I call you guys? I have 3 ideas,just tell me what you like best. Angels,Sharks,or Demons? Also,can you please not argue in my comments. Thanks.