4. krill me noww.

((Gonna do a little switcharoo.))
*Eridan's POV*
Sollux pushed past me and went to the back,far away from where I was going to sit. I sat in the front row,next to my sister Feferi.

Science was my favorite and best subject. I made sure to pay extra attention to it. After the teacher called roll, she started teaching.

"Okay so today I have decided to start a group project! You get to do any science thing but it has to be done in 1 week. I have already chose your groups so I will read them out" the class groaned.

I listened intently.
"Gamzee,tavros,and John."
"Dave,Karkat,and Rose."
"Kanaya,Equius,and Nepeta."
"Feferi,Sollux,and Eridan."
She smiled so happily at us.

Not saying I wasn't happy about sollux in my group, but the fact my sister was in it ruined it.

"You guys can start planning and getting with your groups now" Miss Fornery said.

I stayed where I was, already having fef beside me. I saw sollux coming over to us. He sat between us.

"Tho I'm thollukth. I already know douche lord, and I'm guething your Feferi," Sollux said,not sounding happy. Did he not like me? What's up with him?

"Shello! Hehe. Yeah my name is Feferi. I think we should study somefin fun or maybe we can do fish!" She said happily. She was only pretending because sollux was here.

"Yeah fish sounds sw-wimminly and all but w-why don't w-we let
Sol choose."I smile,hoping he'd think I was nice and stuff.

:Sollux's POV:
So I am stuck in a group. Stuck with the guy I'm having mixed emotions over and a girl who uses fish puns way more than the guy.

I know their names its just I don't like them. Except Eridan's. His fits him. It goes well with his hair...and his facial structure...and I bet his lips are so so- stop it. No. Stop thinking like that. Its only your first day.

I snapped out of my daydream to them staring at me. Wait. Was I talking?

"Um sol? W-what should w-we do as our project?" I remembered.

"Oh yeah. How about thomething with beeth?" I asked,knowing they were gonna decline.

"I'm allergic to bees. Sorry sollux." Feferi said,not sounding really apologetic. I hate people like that.

"Whatever. It'th fine. Why don't we do thomething with the univerthe?" I said,just trying to suggest something.

"Yeah that sounds aw-wesome!" Eridan perked up. I smiled.

Feferi sighed. "Okay. Fin. Here is my chum handle to contact me so we can meet up. Its cuttlefish culler."

I typed it into my phone. "Okay. Got it. ED whatth yourth?" I asked, really curious.

"Its caligulus Aquarium." He said bluntly. I typed it in with a small smile. "Got it." I said. The class was furthermore dismissed by the bell. I left quickly. It was lunch.