5. Lunch and beyond.

=Eridan's POV=
It was finally lunch. I went and stuffed my books in my locker before heading toward the lunch room.

I stood in line for lunch and then went to an empty table. This was normally my table. No one sat here. No one will sit here. I ate and put my head down.

I heard someone set their stuff here so I looked up. It was sollux. "Oh hi Sol. W-why aren't you sitting w-with someone else?"

"Your the only one I know well enough to thit with dumbath." Sollux said,sitting beside me.

"W-whale your gonna get bullied if you sit here." I said,slight concern in my voice. "But that's none of my business."

He stayed silent and ate. I put my head down again. "Who'th bullying you?" Sollux questioned.

"W-whale...vvriska. And terezi. And my sister." I said with a small voice. I didn't want him to get hurt by them.

I get up to through away my empty tray. Sollux follows,his plate eaten as well. We throw away our trays and I leave the cafeteria, him following.

I head toward my locker,getting some stuff out. I see him beside me with his own stuff. "W-why are you follow-win me?"

"Well...I've decided to take up your offer of friendth." My heart skipped a small beat. I smiled.

"Then its settled. Now-w I'm goin to the library for a book. Your w-welcome to join me." I say as I start in that direction. He followed.

+Sollux's POV+
So we are officially friends. For some reason I feel really happy about this fact.

The rest of the day fly's rather quickly,us only having PE together in the afternoon. It was the last class of the day so after I changed back I headed outside with my backpack.

Eridan followed. We got on the bus and we both sat in the back. It turns out a lot of our music tastes are the same.

After I got back in my apartment I fell onto the couch. I didn't have too many mood swings today so it was nice. I get my phone out and text eridan.

TwinArmaggeddons [TA] started pestering CaligulusAquarium [CA]
At 16:38.
TA:hey ED.
CA:oh hey Sol.
CA:I wwas wwonderin wwhen you'd text me
TA:ha. Wow. 2o what2 up?
CA:nofin reely.
TA:okay. Do you want two come over and play viideo game2?
CA:can't. In 10 minutes I havve my lifegaurd job.
TA:heh cool. I have a job. Onliine.
TA:iim a hacker.
CA:cool. Wwhale I havve to go get ready.
CA:bye Sol!
TA: have fun ED.

CaligulusAquarium [CA] has ceased pestering TwinArmeggeddons. [TA] at 17:00.

I laid back and sighed. I got up and got some ramen noodle cooking and then made some tea. I put enormous amounts of honey in.

Once he ate the ramen and drank the tea he took a shower. He then curled up in bed,falling into a peaceful slumber.