19.The Task at Hand.

A/n HERE YA GO. CHAPTER. I AM SO SORRY IF IT SEEMS LIKE ITS GETTING WORSE AS THIS FANFICTION PROGRESSES

+Eridan's POV+
After about an hour of him shoving me I sighed, just relaxing against him. I felt tired, like I could sleep forever. I felt him stop shoving and a sinking feeling.

It felt weird. It was like I was alone in a world of nothing. I couldn't open my eyes. Why can't I open my eyes? I heard a voice, talking to me. It was almost monotone.

"You'll be here for awhile. Not everyone wakes up. You have a task to complete. Open your eyes."

I struggled to open them, but I finally did after awhile of trying. I saw Sollux yelling at Dualscar, but there was something wrong with Sollux. It was like he was attached to small little strings. His face looked corrupted,a darkness surrounding him.

I noticed a person behind him. She was tall, and had long poofy hair. She had long horns atop her head. Her skin was dark gray and she had this black jumpsuit like thing with a fuscia Pisces sign running down the whole length of her body.

She was scary to be honest.

I tried screaming, but couldn't. I got up,noticing I'm more transparent than last time I was walking around in a ghostly bod.

No one seemed to notice me. I listened in to Dualscar and Sollux screaming.

"It's not fuckin workin! Now get the fuck away before I tear you to shreds!" Dualscar threatened him.

"Yeah well maybe you thhould conthider leaving with him!" Sollux started to move toward Dualscar,even though that batterwitch person was controlling him.

Dualscar backed up,until he was against my bed. Sollux was still moving closer. He pushed Dualscar into my body. He didn't fall on top. He fell inside.

+Sollux's POV+
Holy shit. Why am I doing this? No. No questions. I know there is a reason.

Its because you need to.

Okay. Okay. I turned around and left the room, starting toward the exit doors. I needed some fresh air. I went outside, looking around. I saw people conversing around me.

You need to leave. Go now.

I got the urge to go steal a car. Now why would I do that? Oh well. I went and got in a black car, one I recognized off a show. An Impala I think.

I jumped in and started it and drove off, going in a random direction. I started to realize where I was going. I was going back to the school.

A/N CLIFF HANGER. MWAH HA HA.