9.The truth cometh out two play.

+Sollux's POV+
We hugged for what seemed to be a small eternity,full of warmth. I loved the way he smelled and it was driving me insane. It was wonderful.

Eridan eventually pulled away. "Sol does that make us...w-whale bouyfronds?" His eyes lit up with hope.

I smile. "Only if you want to bee"

He nodded and pulled me into a loving embrace. "I w-would lovve that,sol." I grinned and stroked the boys hair.

"Hey ED,what do you want two do now?" I asked,smiling down at the boy before getting up.

Eridan whined at the lack of my body. "Movvie." He goes over to the DVD/game shelf and picked a movie. While he did so I went to the kitchen and popped popcorn.

I got myself a Mellow Yellow and Eridan a grape fanta. I think he likes this. Hopefully. I bring it into the living room and put it on the coffee table.

Eridan was still bent over,looking at movies. 'Damn that ath ith fine.' I couldn't help but stare,barely able to hold myself back from going to touch his hips.

I go to move over to him but sadly he straightens out. I sigh softly but wrap my arms around his waist. "Hey ED,find one?"

Eridan visibly blushed before nodding. In his hand was the conjuring. I forgot I even had that movie.

((Hey guys sorry for lack of updates! I've been really busy! Love ya guys. I might try to update sooner. Sorry for the shortness.....