14.Messing with the mind.

This chapter is dedicated to belleholmes12

+Eridan's POV+
Present time.
I was watching from the corner of the room. My body looked wrecked and my family was there. Including Sollux.

I had hoped to never see her again. My mother had left us and it wrecked my father. She's the reason we got beat.

I tried to forget about her. I watched as Meenah stroked my hair. Sollux and Cronus were talking in the corner. And Feferi had just left to get herself food.

I got up,going over to Sollux and Cronus. I listened to their conversation.

"It'th my fault,Cronuth. I had left him alone. All becauthe of my damn phone."

"Don't you blame it all on yourself. It vwas my fault mostly. I called out to him. I shoulda just vwent to him."

They sighed. Sollux looked so depressed.

+Sollux's POV+
((Bolded italics are thoughts.))
I got up. "I need to uthe the rethtroom." I left the room quickly. I felt like someone was following me. I looked around. Nope. No one.

Hello again. Pathetic. You can't even be in the thame room ath him.

I looked around again. I must be getting paranoid. I went into the bathroom and went to one of the Urinals. I quickly pissed then went to splash my face with water.

Thatth not gonna get rid of your dirty conscience.

I looked up at myself in the mirror. I almost screamed at what I saw. It looked like my skin was rotting. Then I blinked and it was gone. Just an illusion.

I quickly left the bathroom and went back to the room. Meenah had left. It was just me,Eridan, and Cronus.

This is gonna be a long night. Good luck with your nightmareth.

A/N hey guys. Here's a little update. I'm under the weather and not at school so here's an update.