[𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞]

Chapter 3: Rebuke

The four adults and Donghyuck gazed at the prince of Leones strutting his walk towards them, his head high, his arms at the back as he kept a serious face on. 

"Lee Minhyung" Donghyuck whispered, he was kind of sad that he is getting married with a man he doesn't even know but he has no choice but to agree. And for Mark on the other hand, it's not gonna be so easy to get his approval from this sudden marriage. 

"Your majesty" Mark said and bowed as King Chang-min and Queen Aera bowed too, "I am very honored to meet you both" he added, 

"Lee Minhyung" the Queen called his attention, "class?" she asked. 

Mark cleared his throat and smiled, "an expert swordsman, my queen" he answered as his father chuckled.

"You see...my son here is still learning how to be a swordsman, he is still in training" King Lionel said and massaged the shoulders of Mark.

Mark diverted his eyes towards the honey skinned male who had been looking at him with a pout, he found it weird seeing the boy just eyeing him like that, "may I ask what is your son's class?" Mark pointed to Donghyuck who didn't know what to do.

King Chang-min cleared his throat before the boy could answer, "how about we talk about this while drinking afternoon tea?" he offered as everyone nodded including Mark whose eyes were staring at Donghyuck.

"I must say...Donghyuck is a very beautiful man" Mark's mom said, smiling genuinely at the tanned male who has a cookie in between his lips.

"he is a beauty indeed" Donghyuck's mom answered, chuckling as she wiped the crumbs off of his son's lips. 

Mark, this whole time, was silent while drinking his tea, he decided to speak up after the silence everyone had, "so about my question..." he started, "Lee Donghyuck, right?" he asked as the said boy nodded slowly, "what's your class?" he asked, raising a brow. 

The younger cleared his throat and wiped the crumbs off his pants, "I'm uhm...a spellcaster" he shyly said. Mark's face showed a sarcastic expression, he laughed as he threw his head back.

"are you kidding me?"

"Mark, have some respect" his mom whispered, while eyeing Helianthus' son who looked embarrassed, he knew that would be Mark's reaction.

"I'm sorry to use the tone but your son? A spellcaster?"

"Lee Minhyung!" King Lionel shouted, his face stern as he told his son to sit down, 

"it's okay sir...i'm used to it" Donghyuck said, his head hung low, "I...I have to go, I'm sorry" he added and stood up, throwing the fabric napkin back to the table before leaving. 

Queen Aera looked at her husband and smiled, "I'll take care of this, excuse me," she said as she left the table, disappearing into yellow and white glitters. 

"Minhyung...we have to talk about that attitude of yours" Mark's dad said, disappointed with what Mark just showed a while ago. 

Meanwhile, the king of Helianthus sat there, oblivious to his surroundings.

Donghyuck ended up stopping in an indoor garden where the gardeners were busy planting flowers and plants.He greeted the people who he'd see in his path and sat down on the fountain in the middle.