[𝐬𝐢𝐱]

Chapter 6: The Dancer of Helianthus pt. 2

"Sunghoon?" Sunoo tilted his head, trying to see if that really was him. 

It was definitely Sung Hoon with his black hair, sharp jawline, pointy nose and daggered eyes. His armor ws fit to him as a sash colored in black and red encircled around his waist, indicating that he is the general of the royal guards. 

"Welcome back Sunoo" he greeted and bowed in manner,  "sir, it appears that we have an intruder just climbing up the west pillar" Sunghoon informed. 

Chang-min didn't look panicked but instead he shifted his eyes to his wife, already hinting her to do her spell. 

Aera then nodded and motioned her hand in a circle creating a wispy fog that later shows a person climbing up a pillar with a grappling hook. 

Sunoo recognized this person too much and he was indeed shocked to see the boy follow him from Faun to Helianthus. 

"It can't be!?" Sunoo shouted, causing Donghyuck to flinch, "I'll take care of this, mom and dad" the boy said and stood up from his seat and ran quickly to the west side of the kingdom with Sunghoon following from behind.

Climbing up the stairs was not Sunoo's favorite, this was the set of stairs he had to climb. Groaning, Sunoo rolled his eyes and closed it, since this was going to take ages to go up to and by the time he gets to the west side, his friend might be dead as a corpse already. 

He shut his eyes tight as he channeled his magic to make his entire body mold itself into a hurl of white petals.

Spirit rush, a trick they learned from their mother back when he and Donghyuck were young. 

As Sunoo zoomed at the speed of light, Sunghoon, who was behind him all this time, exaggeratedly exhaled, "why can't I just be a spellcaster?" he mumbled to himself while he walked up the stairs. 

Seeing a bunch of soldiers, aiming their crossbows and catapults at the intruder. One royal guard fired a flaming arrow that was directly supposed to shoot the intruder but instead was blocked by Sunoo's magic. 

The boy then glared at the guard and shouted, "weapons down now! He is a friend of mine" He commanded as all the guards nodded, "he needs help going up! I need assistance!" the guards immediately got a lasso and whirled it around before capturing the person on the waist, they all pulled using all of their strength and when Sunoo's hand was close to the person, he clasped on it tight and pulled the person up. 

"What in Moonflower are you doing here??" Sunoo asked, happy and pissed at the same time. The asked male then smiled and held Sunoo's hand, wrapping his arm around his shoulder after. 

"came here to see you, didn't know you live in a palace?'' The boy was extremely shocked to see a humongous and elegant structure right before his eyes.

"i'm a prince, Niki" Sunoo playfully glared at the guy whose name is Niki.

Niki's jaw dropped, he felt embarrassed after hearing that. No wonder why he lived in such a place, he was a prince all this time.