[𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧]

'Did he choose to do this?'

'He said he accidentally sniffed it...uhm, I shouldn't have placed the potion there'

'I'll help you make the cure'

"What happened?" Mark woke up with a strong ringing in his head, "Why are all of you here? Why am I on Donghyuck's bed?"

Before he could ask another question, his mom grabbed him by the chin and examined his eyes which she possibly sensed the strong aura of the love spell stuck in his son's mind by just looking at those brown orbs. "This is going to take some time, Donghyuck...the cure might cause effects so we have to be very sure with every ingredient we need and every measure. Hyuck, do you think you can fetch me some ingredients in your open garden field?" She walks to a nearby table with a pen and paper on it. She wrote the ingredients she needed and gave it to the tanned male.

Accepting the paper, Donghyuck nodded and was about to go till Mark grabbed his wrist, "I'll go with him" he told his mom in which he was permitted immediately. He placed on his vest and fixed his hair, holding hands with Donghyuck as both of them left the room.

"Well, well, well, what has your son drunk now?"

"Hmm" Mark's mom chuckled, "he's slowly loving the boy"

"Mark" Donghyuck called, biting his lower lip as he looked down on their clasped hands.

"Hmm?" Mark looked at him with a raised brow.

"Your hands, it's still with mine" Donghyuck whispered, shaking his entwined hand to make Mark let go.

"Oh yeah sorry about that" Mark said, letting go immediately, he placed his hands inside his pockets instead while going to the garden field with the prince of helianthus.

As they arrived in the field, Donghyuck immediately looked for the flowers in the garden with Mark trailing from behind him. It was kind of cute seeing Donghyuck in the middle of the tall flowers with only his upper body appearing. Mark, well...he was tall so half of his thighs were seen. Mark even saw the height difference of the tanned male to the flowers and he couldn't help but to snort loudly causing the younger to turn around.

"What's so funny?" He asked, lifting a brow while the paper was still in his hands.

"Nothing, nothing" Mark says, holding his laughter, he has to admit this is kind of cute for Donghyuck, "it's just the difference"

"Difference?" Donghyuck's face showed confusion hearing that word, "what difference?"

"You and the sunflowers, it could reach your height already" Mark answered closing one eye to pretend that he's measuring Donghyuck's height with the sunflowers, "sums about right, the sunflower is about to reach your height"

"Hey!" Donghyuck pouted, throwing the piece of paper to Mark, "it doesn't matter if I'm tall or short, okay?" he fought, crossing his arms.

Mark cooed at the sight and was about to squish the boy's cheeks only to get his hand swatted away, "is Donghyuckie sad?" he asked, smiling in a teasing manner.

"Donghyuckie?" Donghyuck asked, "So you call me Donghyuckie now?"

"Why not, I mean it fits you...and your height, it's almost like your elf name" Mark joked, laughing after causing Donghyuck to be a bit pissed.

'Do you think they're having fun? Is your plan working?'

'Patience Aera, they'll get along soon and we'll see them love each other'

Mark's mom tells the queen while eyeing the two boys from the castle window, seeing Mark laughing and Donghyuck looking like a bullied child. It does not look like they were having fun at all, it looks like Donghyuck is hating Mark more. But, hopes are high...they'll love each other in the end.