Chapter 6

Asahi looked like he had seen a ghost, "how the hell did you guess that". She was just about to answer him when they heard a small voice, "is it true. Do you have feelings for me?" They both turned around and saw Noya staring at them with a look of pure shock. "I think you guys need to talk, I'll see you later." As she was leaving she heard the taller males voice in her head (OMG I want to die)

The smaller male walked towards his friend who was blushing profusely and staring at the ground, "is it OK if I sit next to you?" "Yeah it's fine, go ahead" the taller male answered nervously. "How long have you felt like this", Noya asked. "It doesn't matter I know that you could never feel like that about me. Just leave me alone please Noya I can't deal with you hating me at the moment".

Noya moved closer to Asahi and whispered, " I've had feelings for you since I joined the volleyball team in my first year. It nearly destroyed me seeing you go through what you did after the Date Tech match, I just wanted to hold you". "Noya please, it isn't kind pretending that you have feelings for me just so you don't upset me. Everyone knows that you love Kiyoko".

The smaller boy grasped Asahi's face in his hands forcing him to look into his eyes. "Listen to me, I don't love Kiyoko, everything I say about her is a cover so people don't act weird around me because I like guys, well one guy. You." Asahi moved in and they kissed. "Wow, you were definitely worth the wait", Noya smiled. "Do you maybe wanna give this a go", Asahi asked hopefully. "I would love that", the smaller boy replied.

Kiyoko smiled as she walked away from the medical room. Well Grandmother we have another couple and it's all thanks to you. As she was walking away she was approached by a dark haired boy with a pissed expression on his face. " Er, Kiyoko, is that your name?" "Yes"she replied,"what can I help you with"?

"Is anything going on with you and trashykawa?"

Kiyoko looked at him and replied, "why would you think that there was something going on

Kiyoko looked at him and replied, "why would you think that there was something going on. Today is the first day that I've ever spoken to him". "Why were you holding his hand then", the spikey haired boy growled. "I was trying to get him away from his fan girls so that I could talk to him about Kageyama", she replied. "What's wrong with Kageyama?" The dark haired girl replied, "his insecurities are messing with him at the moment and I know he respects Oikawa so I asked him to speak to him". "Did he agree", Iwa asked. "He said he would try". "Ok then" the angry bot started to walk away until Kiyoko shouted to him.

The boy turned around on the spot and glared at her,"what did you say". Kiyoko gathered all of her strength and replied, "you love him, don't you?" "Who the hell are you talking about," Iwa asked angrily. "I'm talking about Oikawa. Your in love with your bestfriend and I can help you finally get together". Iwa looked at her deep in thought and asked,"how?" Kiyoko smiled at him and said,"we're going to make him jealous". "Firstly, why would he be jealous and secondly, how did you know". Kiyoko thought that the boy in front of her looked really sad and she really wanted to help him.

The dark haired girl grasped the necklace in between her fingers and then replied, "I can't believe how dense you are. I can tell with the way that you look at each other that you're BOTH in love with the other it's obvious". "Well, I don't see it", the boy replied, "he's straight, he never looks like that at guys". Kiyoko continued, "no he doesn't, he only looks at you like that." Iwa looked at her whilst blushing profusely. Kiyoko decided to go all out and added, "he looked like he wanted to kill Kageyama when you were talking to him earlier". "That's just because he doesn't like him", Iwa replied. "That look was white, hot, burning jealousy, believe me", she replied. "What do I do then", he asked allowing himself to smile.

"We're going to make him jealous, so that he finally owns up to his feelings. Iwaizumi, we are going to fake date". Oh shit, he thought,
this is going to be a wild ride, "ok, let's do this.