Chapter 28 - EPILOGUE

TIMESKIP 8 YEARS LATER

Yamaguchi was getting more and more nervous as the time went on. Yachi, Hinata and Suga were with him trying to calm him down, it's not every day that you marry your soulmate.
"What if he doesn't come, what if he really doesn't love me", the boy said hyperventilating. Suga looked at him and said softly, " anyone would be insane to leave you at the alter. We all know how much he loves you, you've been together for the last 8 years and have you seen yourself, your gorgeous" Yamaguchi giggled, "thanks guys".

Daichi popped his head around the door, "we're ready for you Yams. Hey Suga, God you look amazing baby". "Your just biased", Suga answered," you have to say that about your husband" and with that he blew him a kiss.
Yamaguchi thought back to the training camp and at the couples from back then -

Coach Ukai and Takeda sensei were engaged to be married.

Daichi and Suga, Asahi and Noya, Kageyama and Hinata, Oikawa and Iwaizumi, Matsukawa and Hanamaki, Bokuto and Akaashi, Kuroo and Kenma, Lev and Yaku, Ushijima and Tendou, Sakusa and Atsumu and last but not least Kiyoko and Tanaka were all married.

Osamu and Suna, Aran and Kita and Kunimi and Kindaichi, Semi and Shirabu were living together.
Ennoshita, Koganegawa and Futakuchi were now in different relationships and Yachi was dating a guy who worked with her at the Design company that she worked at and the others were single.

"Tadashi, Tadashi, earth to Tadashi. Are you ok, you just zoned out there", Yachi asked. "I'm fine, he replied, let's do this". As he began to walk down the aisle his gaze locked on the blonde at the end of the aisle waiting for him. At that moment the boy turned and looked at him with a dazzling smile and his heart skipped a beat. He eventually got level and his fiance said quietly, "you look beautiful Tadashi".

The shy boy blushed and replied, "thank you Tsuki, so do you".....
Tsuki had realised when they returned to their normal lives that he was in fact in love with his best friend but didn't confess until Yamaguchi and Terushima split up. Yams had continued to love his best friend even when he was with the Johzenji Captain, so it was a natural step to date the bespectacled boy after he became single.

They were happy, at last.