Meet the crew

There are the Twins, run by the Travelers, one of the biggest fashion companies of the century.

Their last names are Traveler but they go by Lumine and Aether.
Starting from the bottom they rose to the top. However, their journey to the top was horrifyingly difficult. Something most people wouldn't dare to do.

.

Then there's another fashion company, rivaling the twins.
Named Fatui, the fashion company was run by many. One of which was the famous, young man, named Tartaglia.

.

Working with the twins, was the Anemo.
A group of three, running a private investigation company.
Xiao, Venti, Kazuha, the three ran the company effortlessly.

.
.
.
.

Lumine POV: 5月27日

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"
I grasped the papers in my hands, looking over all the designs of mine.

Aether is going to kill me if I don't make it to that board meeting in time.
I organized my papers, fixing myself up as well.

I ran into the elevator, letting out a sigh of relief. The elevator was packed, and unfortunately, I'm quite small.
The elevator began to ascend.

I could practically hear Aether's complaint from far away.
"Lumine where are the designs? Lumine we have to manage our finances. Lumine where is our accountant. Lumine how much did we spend this week?!"

His nagging haunts me.
He's probably going to roast me for my outfit as well.
I was wearing a tan-colored, velvet, jacket.
Black tights and a white long sleeve shirt, with the standard gold jewelry and my signature scarf.

The elevator rang, "Floor 11"
I quickly squeezed through to flop onto my floor. The elevator doors shut behind me and I was met with the carpet.

There a familiar voice called out to me, "Traveler?"
There stood Xiao, who helped me up.

"Here to hit on my brother again?"
I teased. Xiao turned red, looking away.

"H-he sees me as just a co-worker."
Xiao stuttered.

I slapped my face, unable to find the proper words to describe how clueless my brother and Xiao are.

"He likes you, trust me, ask him on a date. Anyway, I have to go."
I quickly readjusted my papers before taking off towards my office. I looked back to see Xiao give a small bow of gratitude.

The building was quite modern, having glass walls and grey and blue carpet.
Down the hallway was where we were renting.
The space down the other end of the hallway was vacant. Or at least I hoped it stayed vacant.

I entered the office, pushing the glass doors.
There I was greeted with Aether pacing back and forth.

Aether grabbed onto my shoulders.
"THANK GOD YOU'RE HERE!! And what the fuck are you wearing?!"
Aether stared at me with a face of concern.

I analyzed his outfit as well. It wasn't too fancy, he was wearing his scarf and brown Singapore-styled pants. His shirt was khaki and had intricate gold and white detailing. It matched the style of the pants. The side of his shirt looked like a waterfall of flowers going down to his pant cuffs.

"Oh, sweet sister Lumine. You are too damn precious for this world."
Aether commented sarcastically. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Oh yeah? What happened to you and your lover boy Xiao?!"
Aether immediately frowned.

"Oh, and by the way, you know the vacant office?"
Aether asked, taking some of the papers from me.

"Yeah what about it?"
I replied, taking the piece of milk bread he was holding and ate it.

"You ate my damn food it's being taken over by another fashion company, Fatui was the name."
He said in a relaxed tone.

We passed a few small offices. Mostly belonging to the employees of our company.

These people work so hard, we should give them a couple of extra days off if we can afford it.

"We are having our clothes sold in different outlets. Maybe we should do something new? I recommend setting up a store in a mall."
Aether suggested. Taking a bite of the bread he held.

"We have a long day ahead of us, let's find a way to set up shop. I will find someone to do the finances. In the meantime, we should look for ways to find some free time."
I added, entering my office and setting down the papers.

Aether waited at my door, continuing, "You're right, this business is very competitive. Hopefully, something will work itself out."

I nodded my head in response, Aether left my office. Letting me work alone, think to myself I suppose.