Fandango

A lot of cursing, sorry!! :(
—————

"Lumine, your friend is here!"
Aether yelled, I still lay face down in my bed.
I have never been this miserable in my life. Damn him, damn him for being so cute. Damn me for being so dumb.

I heard some footsteps, my door was locked. Though, a short man in a strange hat kicked down my door.

"I said to tell him the damn truth!"
Scaramouche growled, he lifted me from my bed. Letting me flop onto his shoulder.
"Scaramouche put me down."
I wailed, wiggling my legs freely.

"I'd put you down for being so damn heavy. However, I'm not going to let that redhead think something else."
He hissed, Scaramouche walked out of the bedroom.

Kazuha was sitting on my couch. Xiao and Aether were eating some pizza. While Venti was fast asleep on the same couch.

They looked as miserable as me. "Kazuha, let's go."
Scaramouche said in a grouchy tone.

Kazuha nodded his head, Scaramouche carried me to his car. Kazuha got in the driver's seat while me and Scaramouche sat on the right side.

Scaramouche was in the passenger while I was in the back.
"That little shit, accusing me of this dumb shit."
Scaramouche complained.

Kazuha just kept driving, he put on some pop music. Making Scaramouche drop his attitude and vibe to the music.

Kazuha pulled up to Childe's condo.
Just seeing the very building wanted to make me wish I were home.

"You guys wait in the car. I'll go knock some skulls. Lumine, if you want to come then do so."
Scaramouche says, getting out of the car.

I didn't want him to go alone. I wobbled out of the car.
Scaramouche grabbed my hand and we went inside.

"That little piece of shit, redhead, dumbass, accusing, rude ass, loud ass, bitch."
Scaramouche cursed under his breath.
I felt numb as we neared the elevator.

We got in and Scaramouche was still complaining about Childe.
Once we arrived on his floor Scaramouche walked towards Childe's condo.

I floated behind him, he knocked on Childe's door.
The door was slowly unlocking. Outstepped Tartaglia. Him in the flesh. I could feel myself tense up as my mouth went dry.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything. A challenge I'm failing.

"You little incoherent shit! You first accuse Lumine of all this dumb shit then you drag me into this. Not to mention you slept with that angry manager with commitment issues.

         Trust issues and all this shit. You didn't think once in your dumb mind to ask Lumine her side?! No! Instead you drag me into this and now I'm down here scolding you for this shit! I am with someone else and am not interested in your blonde.

      Get your priorities straight dumbass and I hope you get your shit together and the white-haired, sassy, manager, out of your bedsheets! Goodnight!"
Scaramouche huffed and strut towards the elevator.

Childe looked at me with a face of confusion. I felt my eyes began to tear up but I quickly wiped it away and followed behind Scaramouche.

I'm sometimes glad I have Scaramouche here. I feel like it's my fault although-

"It's not your fault."
Scaramouche says, cutting me off. He looked at me, expression a bit softened.

"I think we woke up everyone on his floor. Fucking finally, I hate that guy sometimes."
Scaramouche laughed. I was frozen, unable to say anything.

"The fashion show is next week, get yourself ready. If that dumbass decides to show up then don't let him shake up your game. Also, I'm sorry."
Scaramouche whispered the last part but I still heard it.

"It's a bump in a long road, we'll be fine."
I say cheerfully, I felt like crying. However, I promised myself I wouldn't cry. So that I will not do.

.
.
.
.

(Night of fashion show :0)

"That's an interesting outfit."
Scaramouche commented I was wearing a plain black, cocktail dress with my scarf and a cardigan matching my scarf's colors.

"I could say the same, looks good on you."
I complimented, Scaramouche had his hat off and had a black tuxedo with an Inazuma-styled tie.

Something Kazuha got him before the show.
"Alright, you ready?"
I ask, smirking slightly.

"Of course I am, you better be as well."
Scaramouche replied in a snarky tone.