Klutz

5月31日() 17:57

Me: I have your coat, want to pick it up at the mall near the grocery store?

Geo dad: Sure, I'll send Xiao to pick it up.

Me: Alr, thanks for the other day.

Geo dad: Anything for a dear friend.

.
.
.

I waited for Xiao near the entrance of my shop.

I saw him ride up the escalator, wearing his usual black hoodie and grey jean jacket. Ripped mint joggers and a black bucket hat.

"Here's Zhongli's jacket." I said, handing the jacket to him. He stood still and looked around.
"Aether is in the shop, go make out with him or something."

Xiao just turned red before bowing his head. "I'll go check Aether. "He said, clearing his throat.

"Hey."
Childe came up from behind me.
I turned around to see his usual cheerful self.

"Ugh, hello Mr. Tartaglia what would you like me to help you with?" Childe stared at me with an odd look.

"What is it?"

"You called me by my real name."
Childe said, raising a brow, I hadn't even noticed I did that. "I was confused, it's been a long day."
I responded, Childe pouted a bit, "It's alright, you can call me by Tartaglia, I prefer Ajax though."

How many names does this guy have?
I frowned, "Fine, well then Ajax, what do you want from me?" Ajax smiled softly.
"Can I treat you to dinner? Not as competitors but as friends."

I rolled my eyes, replying, "You left me last time, who says you'll show this time?!"
I hissed.

He looked at me with a puzzled look.
"I did come, you were just with someone else. I paid the bill and left." Guilt washed over me, I didn't realize that could be the case. Even so he could've come up, glad he paid the bill, but I did sad-eat almost everything on the menu.

"I-I feel bad, so I suppose I'll let you take me to dinner or something." I muttered in defeat,
Childe smiled cheerfully.

"Great I'll make it up to you, my treat, anywhere and preferably right now." My jaw dropped at Childe's condition. "I'm following you, show me your favorite restaurant. And if you think I'm climbing in a car where you're the driver, you're wrong."

Childe clapped his hands together happily.
"Awesome! I'll treat you and we'll order a cab. Let's go." Childe began to walk downstairs as I simply followed behind.

.

He brought me to an Inazuma-styled restaurant. I ordered tofu while he ordered a octopus.

After dinner, he brought me to an ice cream place. He ordered chocolate and vanilla while I got green tea. We sat at the table inside and ate our ice cream.

"This ice cream is good."
He noted, eating some ice cream.

"You're right,"
I added.

"So we're going to not talk about how you keep abusing me?" Childe joked, I glared at him. Multiple people stared at me. "Shut up, we'll talk about that later. People are staring." I whimpered,
Ajax got up and took my empty ice-cream cup.

He threw it away and then we left the ice-cream place.
"That place has the best ice cream."
He said confidently.

I walked pretty fast to keep up with his pace.
"Yeah, whatever. Thanks for the free food."
I said.

He looked at me, eyes full of pride.
"I'm going to a fashion show, it's more of an inside fashion show. It's in a week. If you get bored we can go watch a movie?"
I stood there, frozen.

"I'll take silence as a yes. I will meet you at the mall at 18 next week."
I stared at him as he happily walked away.
I will end his career.

.
.
.

I was working non-stop, I intended to finish and successfully launch this mall store.
I met up with a few of our manufacturers and negotiated prices. Which I was able to bring down the price.

6月7日(日) 01:45

Me: Aether!
AETHER
AETHERRRR
AETHHHHHHEERRR

The ugly twin: Let me have my beauty sleep 😴

Me: Shut up, help me with an outfit, blue and white dress or shirt and pants?

The ugly twin: Shirt and pants?

Me: Alr

The ugly twin: You owe me dumplings for this.

Me: K.

The ugly twin: Bro wtf, don't "k" me.

.

I grabbed the shirt and pants and set them in my closet.
I will end that stupid idiot's career. Taking my ideas, teasing me, being cute?! Damn him. I will beat him at any challenge he throws at me-

I grit my teeth, grabbing some jewelry to correspond with the outfit.
Damn him.

.

I woke up the next morning at about 6, I barely got any sleep. I tossed and turned all night.

I woke up and did my routine, I did my workout, my daily dose of self-criticism, and then my unhealthy breakfast consisting of pancakes and tons of syrup.

I had finally finished my ritual. I slipped on the clothing and fixed my hair. Next destination, my office.

First, I needed to campaign the idea of branching out to other malls rather than one.
Second, I talk to Ajax.
Third, I end his whole career, manhood, etc. While my company remains on top!