♟M9🔒

"How's it's going?"

"Thing's are going slower than usual"

"Slow?Things had never been slow for you"

" I know but-"

"There shouldn't be buts Agent Hwang"

" Security is kinda tough but I almost got it-"

"You usually take a week,it's been a month"

"you think I can fake being bodyguard for a week?!"

"Why are you getting so work up?"

"I just need more time.."

"Agent Hwang..you have grown attached"

"..What?.."

"You have grown attached to Kim seungmin"

" That's why you're taking longer than usual"

"..why..are you being so Distant..?"

The red quietly called out as he stare at the boy who was sitting on at the end of the car seat. Leaving a huge gap between them, this made Seungmin frowned as he thought they had already made up of what happened two days ago. Maybe Hyunjin was still upset? But he doubt it, until now they were practically on good terms, well that's what he thought. Hyunjin was leaning against the car's door, looking out the window as they were on their way to visit Minho at the hospital.

Seungmin waited and waited for his bodyguard to answer but he never once turned around to do so. at the end it just resulted in seungmin clicking his tongue as he turn away from the boy. He crossed his arms over his chest as he let out a frustrated sigh.

"Fine!I don't want to talk to you either..."

Seungmin mumbled under his breath as he looked out the window, deciding that the scenery was more interesting then trying to pry his bodyguard to talk to him. Hyunjin had looked over his shoulder to see that the red head was upset, he could tell by his furrow eyebrows and his frown that he saw from the car's window reflection. He let out a sigh before going back to looking out the window.

"You have grown attached to Kim seungmin"

Hyunjin tightly clench his hand into fist in his lap, just the thought of that infuriated  him. There was no way he would grown attached to such a preppy boy. He was not going to let this spoil brat confuse or make him lose focus of his mission again as he wasn't here to play bodyguard forever or to be friends with the enemies' son. It was all an act.
Secretary Kim was correct, this mission should had lasted him a week or so, he should had dipped so long time again. So why was he still here?  Yes security is tough but he can crack into anything within a week. Why was he slowing down?