♟M2🔒

"Oliver, who's he and why is he in my room?"

"A bodyguard? Oliver! This man can't be serious!"

"Young master, that man is your father. Talk to him with respect in your voice—"

"Oliver! You don't understand! He barely lets me leave the house and now he—UGH—"

The red head brought his hands to his now dry hair, gripping it as he let out a frustrated groan. Pacing around the room before stopping to stare at the new employee of the Kim's household, Hyunjin was starring back at him with a blank expression that slowly broke out into a awkward smile. Already knowing that his presence wasn't wanted at all by the red head.

"I'm not a child. I don't need protection. Why can't he just understand that?!"

"Master Seungmin, he's just trying to look out for you—"

"I'm almost twenty. I can look out for myself just fine!"

The boy ,who's name was revealed to be Seungmin, exclaimed as he turned around to face the butler. Oliver Just clear his throat before standing up straight, he carried that calm expression while Seungmin was just freaking out about the whole situation.

"Master Seungmin, Please try to understand your father. He's just doing what's best for you—"

"That's What you always say!but why does he get to decide that!? It's my life, Not his!"

Seungmin exclaim as he place his hand on his chest but at this point the butler had given up trying to reason with him. Oliver just let out a sigh as he slightly shook his head, already knowing from the start that Mr. Kim's youngest child wouldn't be so happy about the news.

"No matter what you do or say, Mr.hwang is your personal bodyguard starting today. This was a request from your father, there's nothing we can do about it"

"B-But Oliver I don't need him—"

"I beg your pardon, Young master but there's nothing I can do. So please Show Mr.Hwang his room—"

"Oliver!—"

"Please excuse me. I have to meet up with Mr.Kim, I hope you get to know each other in the meantime "

"W-Wait Don't go! T-take him with you—!"

But it was already too late, The butler had already left the room. Seungmin just stare at the door for a couple seconds before slowly looking over to the light brunette head, who smiled at him. This made the red head scoff as he rolled his eyes, he slowly made his way towards the boy. He crossed his arms over his chest as he stood in front of his  supposed Bodyguard , looking up at him since Hyunjin, was a bit taller than him. Hyunjin stare back at him, seeing that glare being sent towards him just made him smiled once again. As He found it amusing how much Seungmin already wasn't fond of him, maybe this makes things easier to get away with no hard feelings.