♟M4🔒

"Please Leave me alone—!

"I'm sorry Sir but I Can Not leave your side"

"T-This is an Order!"

"..I guess I Have no Choice but to obey you then..."

The door was slowly opened, just a tiny crack just for the Boy hiding inside could check to see if the coast was clear. After seeing no signs of his annoying Bodyguard around, he flung the bathroom's door open and was ready to make a run for it. He was ready to escape the hospital but maybe Luck wasn't on his side. The red head didn't even mange to make it far before he felt a pair of hands grabbed him and the next thing he knew he was thrown over someone's shoulder.

"Sir Seungmin, I'm pretty sure the Cafeteria, is over there~!"

"P-PUT ME DOWN!!"

Hyunjin just smiled innocently as he walked down the corridor that lead to the cafeteria, despite of the boy trashing around in his arms and the pleads to put him down. Even with nurses and patients starting at them, Hyunjin really didn't care and just cheerfully made his way to their destination. At some point Seungmin gave up and just let himself rest on his bodyguard's shoulder, as he let out a groan. Hyunjin soon came to a stop, the red head flinched when he felt arm wrapped around his waist and another hand place on the back of his neck as he slowly lowered him back on the ground.

"What would you like to eat? I'll pay for it"

The light brunette head said as he softly smiled at the grumpy puppy he was dealing with. Seungmin huff as he shyly glanced away, As he crossed his arms over his chest,he found the Taller boy too gentle and too kind despise all he had received was an bratty attitude from the red head himself. Seungmin somehow found this irritating.

"I don't want anything. It was just an excuse to leave"

Seungmin coldly replied as he rubbed his temple,closing his eyes as he inhaled a sharp breathe as he remembered the excitement in Minho's voice once that so called blonde head came in the room. Is he even a medical student? He didn't looked like the type of person to be fit for the job. The so called nurse intern looked like he didn't have a ounce of intelligence! It's upsetting to have this person looked after his Childhood best friend!What made Seungmin upset the most was..

"But don't you think it's a cute nickname for you? Hannie ?"

Seungmin bit his bottom lip as he clenched his hands into fists. For some reason he was mostly upset at Minho more than the nurse student. He was frustrated and perhaps he was hurt too in a way... It's just a silly nickname, so why get worked up over this? He thought to himself as he tried to calm himself down but he just kept remembering... The bright smile that form on the older's lips, his tired eyes that immediately lit up the moment he saw him. The teasing.. just knowing he was straight up flirting with the nurse...the nickname...