♟M1🔒

"Hyunjin"

"Your mission will be quite simple unlike the others you had in the past..."

"Well,, we hope it is..."

"Hwang Hyunjin, Im glad to see you "

The light brunette nervously clear his throat as he slightly tugged the fabric of his black turtleneck as he felt like it was choking him. Trying his best to keep his posture as he knew anything could throw off his cover, he wasn't risking getting fire. His mission was to go in, Recover what was stolen and head out without leaving a trace behind. All he did was followed the man that had greet him at the gate, he was talking but Hyunjin wasn't really paying attention to anything the dude was probably saying. He was too focus in his plan, just wanting to get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Did you get that,sir?"

Hyunjin snapped out of his trance, noticing that he man had stop walking and was now looking back at him. The spy suddenly becoming nervous as he Damn well knew he didn't hear a single thing coming from that servant or butler's mouth but he proceeded to act like he did. The man smiled slightly as he turned away from the boy.

"Very good, we should continue our tour"

"You'll be going undercover as a bodyguard "

"A bodyguard?"

"Yes, a Bodyguard but not just any kind. You'll be the enemy's youngest child bodyguard and that's a huge thing.

"I don't get it, why is it a big deal?"

Leader bang and secretary Kim both glanced at each other before looking back at the confused boy. Secretary Kim cleared his throat once again before continued his explanation.

"The enemy seems to be someone with great power and wealth, he has married 4 times but out of those marriages he only got two Children. The oldest child seems to have move out and has been on business trips but only one child remains in that house. Our enemy Mr.Kim, has a weakness and that's his youngest son. He'll do everything to protect the youngest of the family, would you be able to handle that job, agent Hwang—?"

"I don't mean to interrupt, s-sir but—"

"What is it, agent Han?"

The secretary said with his tone dripping in annoyance as he was interrupted, Hyunjin just scoffed as he rolled his eyes, not liking the interruption either. Jisung puff out his cheeks, pouting as he didn't like the tone of the others but still continued.

"I have noticed..secretary Kim, you have The same last name Of our enemy, could you be the oldest child?"