♟M6🔒

"I'm sorry.."

" ......"

"Sir Seungmin..."

"I just.. would not like getting a Gun aiming at  me.."

Hyunjin let out a sigh of relief , finally getting a respond from the other who had been giving him the silent treatment since yesterday. After the little incident that had happened in the garden, Seungmin had harshly pulled away from Hyunjin's arms and walked away to just locked himself in his room. Ever since,He never came out nor did he even spoke a word with Hyunjin. So there he was, sitting outside of Seungmin's room during the cold night as he just wanted the red head to speak to him. The silence was killing him, he had gotten used to bickering with the younger (by a few months).

"Can you at least lift up your curtains so I can see you...?"

The light brunette head ask as he look over his shoulder, in hopes that Seungmin would slide those white curtains away and be able to see his current state. Reflecting by the images of the boy shaking, the fear in his eyes and especially hearing those sobs coming from him really left a impact on him..

Hyunjin just wanted to know if he was okay, he was hella worried about him but Seungmin's silent treatment wasn't helping his case at all. He couldn't even sleep last night just thinking about it, Seungmin has always had his guard up. He never seen him those expressions on him, especially has he ever heard the boy cry. Maybe that's why he's been feeling uneasy about it.. thinking back how the red head cling onto him so tightly. As if he was too afraid to let go, Hyunjin could remember clearly how he felt his body trembling, the shaky gasps and broken sobs..

It just wouldn't leave him alone.

"No... This is fine...what do you want...?"

Seungmin's quiet voice cut through Hyunjin's thoughts, the light brunette let out a dry chuckle at the respond. It's as if he was quite disappointed from the red head's answer but he wouldn't necessarily admit that. Was he really yearning to look at Seungmin's face?

"About yesterday...I— Did I scare you..?"

Seungmin inhale sharply upon hearing the question before nervously gulping. His eyes nervously shifting to the side as he started fiddling with the strings of his sweatpants . All he could see was red. Red in Hyunjin's eyes.

Glaring him down as he pointed his weapon towards him. All he could remember how suffocating it was to be around the other at the time, the atmosphere had become so tense that he found it hard to breathe.  He was so terrified  to make a sound or even move an inch. The coldness And dullness he saw in Hyunjin's eyes..

         It just wouldn't leave him alone

The fact he felt as his own Bodyguard was betraying him even though it was quite the opposite. Hyunjin did protect him in the end overall but that doesn't change the fact how Seungmin really thought he was going to die in the hands of a stranger that his father hired to  ' protect ' him. The more he thought about he only know the boy's name and age, but that's all— he didn't know nothing else. Hyunjin seem so mysterious to him—