"Shit"

"Now. I want to know, what exactly happened out there—"

"He's the one who started it—!"

"This Isn't a game. At least one of you should explain what happened—"

"He's the one who doesn't want to Apologize!"

The brunette remarked as he click his tongue as he crossed his arms over his chest. Puffing out his cheeks as he narrowed his eyes at a boy who was a bit taller than him who was returning the glare back at him. The taller boy rolled his eyes as he sighed out of frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose as he closed his eyes slowly.

"Once again, I'm not apologizing because I don't owe you anything—!"

"Yes you do asshat."

"It's not my fault you lost it—"

"I didn't lose it!you stole it from me!"

"You weren't supposed to be there! If it wasn't for you, they wouldn't have been able to steal the—!"

The two males completely went silent, frozen mid way into their argument once they notice something odd with the silence of the office. Even more specific, the atmosphere around them became heavy and tense, making it hard to breathe. Trembling, they slowly moved their head towards their Lovely leader, now seeing where that dark aura was coming from. Not seeing their usual smiley Leader, they were met with an intense stare meeting theirs.

"Agent Hwang.Agent Han"

"Y-Yes sir!"

Agents Hwang and Han both responded as they were quick to go into position, standing up straight as they held their head high and place their hands behind them. Focusing all their attention to their leader. The leader bitterly smiled as he lean towards them as he let his hands rest on his desk. At this point the boys were shaking as they only fear when they upset their leader. That's when they know they fucked up big time.

"You two are one of my best agents under my wing, please don't embarrass our name again like this. Am I clear?"

"Y-Yes sir..."

"I said, Do I make Myself clear?"

"Y-YES SIR—!"

"Good that's what I like to hear!"

The blonde head said with a bright smiled as he clasped his hands together before sitting back down. He raised one hand and snapped his fingers, right away someone came out with two yellow files in his hands, he placed it in front of the smiley leader before bowing down and taking a step back.

"Ah—! You got them Secretary Kim!"

The smiley leader said as he look back at his now supposed secretary which return a soft smile back at him as he nodded.

"Just what you ask for, Agent Bang"

"Um— I don't mean to interrupt but what are those for?"

Agent Han awkwardly asked as he pointed towards the unknown yellow folders that were in the leader's hands. This just made Leader Bang break out into another bright smile, as it was something exciting. At this point Han was starting to get creep out by him.

"I'm glad you asked! Please secretary Kim
Explain to them!"

Leader Bang motion towards the other brunette in the room, who had this image of a soft bear and just his presence made you feel at ease and calm, it's like you were home. The male that was known as secretary Kim nodded before shifting his gaze to the confused and lost boys. Secretary Kim brought a hand to his mouth, folding it into a fist as he clear his throat.

"As you known. You failed one of the most missions of your career, you lost something important of our foundation and has possibly landed of what could be our enemy"

Secretary Kim begin as he picked up the folder from the desk, right after the leader had finished going through them.

"For that, you're Job is to return what has been stolen from us, to its rightful place once for all"

Secretary Kim continue further the explanation as he handed each boy a folder before walking back to standing next to the leader . Standing up straight as he placed his hands behind him.

"Hyunjin, you were in charge of the mission in the first place and I hope you're able to continue your role in this one as well."

"I will, sir!"

"Jisung. Whatever you want to admit it or not, your childish and personal feelings got in the way which ended us with this outcome. You do understand that?"

"But hwang—!"

"Han Jisung.."

"Ugh..yes... sir"

"Good"

Secretary Kim smiled slightly as he brought back his attention to the leader, taking a step back as he stretch out an arm towards the boy as he placed the other over his stomach.

"Our great leader, would you have the honor to explain their new missions to them,sir ?"

The leader just smiled brightly.

"It'll be my honor to do so"

🔍🔒

[ Hi! Welcome to my new book!thanks for stopping by and i hope you stay till the end of the story!

This chapter is short because it's like the introduction/prologue of the story, but I swear it'll get more interesting later on 🥴.

Also I don't know much about spies or agents or shit so don't get mad at me if things aren't legit 😔.

Anyways until next time 🥺
This is Author C—💗 taking off!

Proofread?not really]