Satisfaction

Thor has been away longer than anticipated, 5 days to be exact and to your surprise, you started to miss him. You missed his touch, his laugh and the way he held you in his arms as if you were the only person left in the world. It would help if Loki spilled details on Thor's whereabouts, but he was as stubborn as a mule, and that infuriated you.

The sun's rays hugged your skin, warming you up as you sat outside under a tree, book in hand as you hid from Loki. Over the course of 5 days, you learned that Loki attracts a lot of attention when he wants to. Everyone, including yourself, was to him being scarce as he rarely turned up to events. But compared to now, everyone- especially girls and some men, whom Loki flirts equally with, catch his attention as you wander- him sauntering behind around, the palace. Everyone is immune to Thor at this point, some people still get starstruck when they see him but mainly everyone brushes it off. On the other hand, Loki has captivated the vast majority as he struts about 'protecting' you.

You landed your book on your lap and you listened out carefully for Loki. When his attention was grabbed by some blonde woman with apple cheeks earlier in the library, you took the opportunity to disappear for your own sake. You needed a breather, he is with you when you wake up and till you go back to your chambers late at night and he probably waits outside the door too. With him around, you aren't able to think clearly or think at all for that matter. You yearned for time to yourself, to lay back and get lost in your thoughts for a change.

Peaking around the tree there was no sign of Loki and you smiled deviously to yourself. Your plan was a success and Loki is probably searching inside the palace for you or not, you couldn't care less just as long as you had alone time.

You gently laid back against the tree and closed your eyes, listening to birds sing and the soft wind sway around you as your thoughts fleed harmlessly. Ever since that day in the outdoor baths, when Loki caught your naked body floating in the water and him jumping in and teasing you- made your body shudder. You still desired your release. Your body quivered under Lokis words, jolt when his emerald eyes met yours and tensed when his body skimmed yours. Since there was no Thor, you couldn't get any sorts of satisfaction and you could certainly not pleasure yourself with Loki loitering outside your chambers.

You craved to be filled but having Loki around made everything difficult. It was as if it was one of his games; riling you up to the point of no return. He undeniably loved teasing and taunting you, it was obvious. His eyes would widen and dilate as he waited for your reaction.

Some days were worse than others and today was one of them. Every man you walked by this morning made your arousal multiply. Their scent; musk and sweat, electrified your skin as you walked by and you could feel clit pulsate slightly ever since. An agonising repetitive throb constantly awakening your hunger.

You are glad to slip away from Loki, even his own sent of cedarwood and warm leather from a distance made you tirelessly press your thighs together as an attempt to ease the ache channeling inside you. Yet it was alluring, he was tantalising, his long legs and muscular thighs were one of the many things you couldn't pry your eyes from as well as his strong chest and torso.

Sitting back against the tree you straightened your back and clenched your eyes as your arousal swept across your body. Your pulse and heartbeat quickened and your stomach began to knot as you fought your sweet desires. Images of other women holding onto Lokis biceps kept flashing in your mind and it made you mad with lust or perhaps jealousy, yet you wished and imagined it was you grasping onto them for dear life as he ruthlessly fingered your core. Swallowing hard, you inhaled sharply trying to refrain from dirty thoughts. Your thighs started to ache from the force of being pressed together and the endless throbbing from clit intensified which led to your face become bright pink and sweaty as you attempt to cease your arousal.