A worthy Protector.

t was the following day after the meal for Loki and Thor and you and the events from that night have resulted with you curled up in bed, gripping onto your stomach with dear life shaking. Your tongue is dry and covered in sharp prickles and you craved water but your body wouldn't allow you to move.

From behind heat scorched your back causing your nightdress to stick to you. But why is there heat emerging from behind so violently? The heat was closing in on you causing your back to melt and a warm hand slid across your waist, pulling you in closer.

The shaking and pains you felt evaporated and you could only focus on the hand that is searing your waist. Minutes have passed and you still laid in the bed as if it was your own funeral. You eventually built up the courage and slowly cranked your neck to the side to peer over your shoulder to identify this person latching onto you and spotted silver hair that was a tangled mess sweeping across her face.

You felt a flash of relief "Thyra!?"

"mmh" she said as she pushed the hair from her eyes. "It's early Loki, let's go back to sleep" she said softly.

Anger and rage consumed you as If you were a dying star ready to explode.

"I am not Loki, Thyra! How did you even get in here!"

Thyra's eyes shot open with surprise "ahh! what are you doing in my chambers! Wheres Loki?!"

Controlling your temper, you messaged your temples and remained quiet for a moment.

"You are in my chambers, Thyra" you sounded exhausted mixed with annoyance. "As for Loki, I don't know".

"Huh?" Thyra sat up and examined your chambers.

You watched Thyras eyes scan the room, watching her expression go from complete confusion to embarrassment.

"I was a horrible mess last night wasn't I?! That's why Loki left me!" Thyra wailed as she fell back down onto the bed.

You were in no mood for consoling someone you just met. Especially if that someone is crying over Loki, a man you l-. No, he is an asshole and someone who assaults you regularly and has eyes for other girls! He has his fingers all over inside and out of Thyra! But, he kissed you and softly caressed your cheek, it was a side you've never seen before... But it probably didn't happen. You were drunk on stuff you've never had before. It never happened and you needed to brush it off.

In the background, you could hear Thyra wail about dramatically. You couldn't remember entirely how she managed to get into bed with you but you can kind of remember helping her to your room as you do know for a fact that she was the drunkest person you've ever seen.

"Loki" she sobbed.

Yup. Thyra is definitely still drunk and we both desperately needed water. Jumping out of bed you checked the time and it was early, very early which meant that you had less than 4 hours of sleep.

"Where are you going?" Thyra asked

"To grab some water, we both need it but you more so!"

Thyra smiled "Oh thank you!"

≫∘❀♡❀∘≪

You couldn't control the lump in your throat as it bobbed up and down as you walked to the dining hall for drinks. Seeing Thyra obsess over Loki hurt, but not as much as the image of him pleasuring her engraved in your brain forever. He is a manipulating ladies' man and you hated being a part of his game and you wanted out.