THE INTRUDER

I can't believe I am actually pointing a fucking gun at Beth's head. SHIT. Beth is still as a statue. She knows I'm not going to hurt her. CRAP. She has to know. - Let her go, you are surrounded by our people!- Dawn yells not taking her eyes from Beth as if she was more interested in beating the shit out of her than me. She has already made a really bad impression. I press my body to Beth's and take a few steps back. Now we're far enough but I have to be quick - Distraction, now- I whisper so softly and I can notice she relaxes and when she places a hand on my arm, I feel she's giving me the green light. I will make this up to her. -Ready? - I ask and as Dawn yells - Can we at least talk? You don't have to hurt us- She fakes this and I let Beth go as she pretends to be pushed to one of the sidedroves and makes it fall to the ground, buying us some time. 

I try to reach Dawn as fast as I can - I'm ok, you don't need to hurt anyone- I say this out of breathe and she stares at Daryl - He was going to kill you, Beth- Dawn says but something let me knows she doesn't believe that - He didn't! - I yell and Daryl raises his hands - I have a point in my favor then- He mocks and I swear even though it is so Daryl, I glare at him and as Dawn has her doubts, I walk right to him and slap his face hard. Ouch. That hurts me a lot and when he grabs his face in shock, I mutter "sorry" and he just spits - This blonde has some guts, no pointing guns, just old fashioned violence- Daryl jokes and I step back inhaling as deep as I can. 

- Take him to my office and tie him up- Dawn says and the two monkeys grab me. Jeez, if it wasn't for Beth, they would be hanging upside down right now. I let them play their part and Dawn glares at me, as Beth stands behind her looking all innocent. That's the way I like her to play. - So, we barely know each other and you already long to tie me up?- I chuckle and catch Beth's mouth drops open. Dawn punches my face. Again. What is it about my face? I have a fucking crotch, you know? But luckily, they forgot about that.

- Are you alright, Beth?- Dawn asks me and I nod, folding my arms. - I found him after I heard noises- I say looking down and ad - He took me by surprise... I...- Dawn interrupts me - I told you to stay in your room- She groans and that's never good - I knew you wouldn't stay there and I was right...- She grabs my arm and drags me out - You, lady, lead us right to what we were looking for and I wonder why?- She is pissed but half smiles like a freaking creep she is - Now you will have to watch how we chit chat with your "accidentally" intruder- My heart stops. She will beat him up badly. This is my fault. I swallow hard and I hope Daryl has called for help or we are doomed. 

After they tied me up to a chair and I had been tied up better by my own fucking brother and his friends when they used to prank on me. The room is not full light up and they throw some punches at me. I may have not cause them a very fortunate effect but the night is young. They will get to know me better. - Wait outside- Dawn says as she enters the room and the guards just leave. - So you're the boss in here or just a lucky tramp?- I ask and Dawn leans over me. She smells of bad cologne and hairspray. - You dare to come here, kill one of my own and now play clown to me?- She says and a glass mirror window behind her catches my attention. - Nah, I was just curious because I saw the car with a cross...- I just say - I'm a loner but those things were about to get to me so I did what I had to... you know? To survive- I am fucking lying but I don't care. Dawn leans back and places her hands on her bealt - So you needed help, so that's why you decided to burst into our place- She paces looking down and I can't keep my eyes from the glass - Yeah... It's hell out there... And I'm tired of being alone- I say looking right to the glass.

I grab my chest at his words. God! He felt alone all his life and then they took me away from him. I don't know whether to cry or just blow up our cover. I really want to kill them all because they hurt us. They hurt him and I can't stand that. - Stop looking at him like you seen him before - A female guard whispers and I flinch - I'm not, he tried to kill me - I snap but she knows. - What is Dawn going to do? - I ask since it's no point in denying that I do know him - She will use him as she does with all of us, Beth- She says and I ask - For what? - I ask and she shrugs - A crash dummy for those things- I lean my head against the cold glass. Though I'm not fine with this, I know Daryl can kill more walkers than anyone that is still alive. 

- Cigarette?- Dawn asks me and I nod - Sure, I can easily smoke with my hands tied up... One of my many skills - I pout and she unties me - Enjoy your cigarette, Daryl - She smiles after I already lighted it up and I am caught off guard - How do you know my name? - I ask more angry than surprised. - You came to rescue your princess... - Dawn smiles - Oh, dear- She sits in front of me - You are really that stupid when it comes to her? - She asks and I fear the worst - It was never about her, right? - I ask serious and she claps - Well done, Mr. Dixon... It was always about you, the intruder? - She mocks me and I just want to punch her fucking ugly face. - Now, we will really talk and you will help us or she will suffer the consequences- Dawn says and points to the glass. 

IT WAS A SET UP. My blood freeze and Daryl's eyes connect with mines. BUSTED. 

Thanks for reading the story we deserve. I will update soon. But let's heat this up. Goal: 150 reads per chapter til the next update... Trust me... I will be worth it. More plot twists ahead.

What do you like most about my point of view about this story? Leave your comment so I don't feel lonely as Daryl! ;) 

All the love... x~ M