TURNING TABLES

They take me outside and I run to Daryl's room, pushing the door, angrily as Dawn steps back - You think I know him? He just picked me up because I couldn't survive after my dad died! - I yell and Daryl is quiet and giving me his "trying to keep up" look. - Beth, get out of here now- Dawn is acting so peaceful it makes me wanna blow her brains off. - You!- I yell at Daryl that stares at me - Tell her the truth! You thought I was just another dead girl, right? - I ask this and somehow I wonder if he did. Maybe at some point, he stopped believing. This is not the time to do this. - Tell her that! Man up, Daryl! Tell her I'm just another dead girl to you!- I am yelling so hard, there are tears in my eyes and Dawn is almost believing it but the look on Daryl's face scares me and surprises me at the same time.

-I can't tell her that, Beth- He just shrugs and I can see they hit him. I stopped at his words - You were never another dead girl to me... You should know that by now- He just uses that rusty voice and I look at him biting my bottom lip. - Sorry, but Dawn has an offer I can't deny and it will help us both- Daryl is not doing this. Why is he doing this? - I must say you had me there before he opened his pathetic heart- Dawn says and Daryl looks away nervous. - Shut up! You don't know him! Don't you dare talking to him like that! Piece of!- And Daryl grabs my arm pulling me back. - Beth, stop, it's over- He manages to say and I refuse to believe that. -Can I talk to her? I won't ask for anymore shit, just let me talk to her alone- Daryl says and points - No bullshit glass hearing- He begs and Dawn makes a sign and we are left alone.

She's crying. I can't tell her why I did it. - Beth, look at me- I hold her arm but she is pissed. Due to the situation I cannot tell her how good she looks angry but she does. - Why, Daryl? I dreamt about the day I saw you again and now you go and blow it up? Please tell me you're still with them- Beth asks me and she's begging for me to tell her that hope is a blessing and we can trust people and crap - I left them a couple of days ago, Rick and I had a fight so I ditched them- I say this calmly and Beth wants to punch me. She looks like it. I would punch myself for this.

-This cannot be happening! Daryl, nothing good will come out of this! We're done- I pace in the room and he just stares at me looking guilty. - What did she offer that you can refuse? - I try to sound cold but I cannot be cold to Daryl Dixon. I just want to hug him and tell him it's alright. I'm still not able to move near him. - Please, at least let me know that- I beg - I know maybe you forgot about us and I was wrong, you did not miss me when I was gone - I want to cry my heart out or punch a wall. - I never forget you, not one day, if that matters- I say and this time I sound cold.

She missed me. I fucking wanna drown in this woman. Where did she come from? What have I done with my shitty life to deserve such love? If that... - I am risking my manhood here but I missed you too- I just say - Beth, I fucking dreamt about you and how they took you from me- I'm sounding angry but I'm not. FUCK. I'm drawn to her. I just place my hands on both sides of her head against the wall. There, you're cornered, Beth. - Dawn offered me you, your safety, a life together- I just look at her lips- You think I would have accept it if I had another choice for us? Do you think that low of me? And what the fuck with that scene about me and losing your shit?- I press my body against hers - It seems you almost had me at that too- I end my speech only to find Beth collapsing in my chest- I am sorry, Daryl- She says and I hug her so tight, I might break some of her ribs- I never doubt you, never, I just for once believed we were going to be outside together again and now I messed it up and you're stuck with me!- I don't understand why she is saying this.

Daryl is suffocating me but I don't care. This is where I belong. - If I'm stuck with you, it's because I want to- He says and I smile - You know me better, I wouldn't be here if I give a shit about you but I do... more than you think- I lift her chin up- Hey, maybe it's better this way- I suck at trying to be cheery but she can make me want to try - Nothing is better in here... but thank you for trying- She says and she just returns my kiss but better. She brushes her lips against mines and I'm fucking high. I grab her head and what the hell, I go for it. I deepen the kiss. She knows how to kiss, holy jeez. I have to stop this. I lean back, we're both breathless - It's a turning table thing then? - She asks me and I just stare- It is, I promise- And she walks outside as Dawn has knocked more than enough. She was listening, now she will pay.

-Carol- Rick says looking at a map of Grady Memorial - Noah says this is the faster way to them but I'm sure he took... - Rick says and Carol ends his sentence - The walker pit, I know, it wouldn't be Daryl if there's no risk- Carol smiles and sighs - He's in there now so we have to be careful for both of them - She says and Noah nods - Dawn will try to keep them both, he's good and they are short of staff - He says shyly and Rick laughs - Daryl on an uniform? I would pay to see that! - And Carol grins - He might look better than you! - She jokes - If he showered! - And Noah is just quiet - When will we do this? - And Rick presses his lips against the gun - It starts tomorrow... Be ready, all of you- And to this, he stares at the walker pit.

Thank you for reading my story... now it's yours too. Feel free to post comments. I will update as soon as we reach 100 + more reads! ;) 

We have to set a mood in here... Which character would you like to see in this story? Remember from two chapters ago, It's a free falling kinda thingy so... be my guest!

Until the next update. All the love . x ~ M