BEFORE THE HURRICANE...

Rick paces uneasy, he brushes his chin with his right hand as Aaron and me just delivered the news. - Man, you should have seen it... It is fucking Walker's Lollapalooza in there- l say and lean against the wall. - What are we going to do? Those walkers were taken there by someone- Aaron says worried as hell. -Yeah... probably the same people that tried to kill us before Morgan appeared... same trucks...- I ad and fold my arms - Then we take them out of there... whoever this people is... trying to scare- Rick makes a pause - It ain't going to scare us... for now we play low, I don't want to ravel the town - He says and l lean forward - But we will need them... Deanna took us in, we can't hide something like this from them, dude- I remark and dawn is near. - We will talk to her tomorrow, there is no much we can do, it's almost night anyways - Aaron is right. - First thing in the morning- l reassure since Rick has been acting unstable and he nods.

I'm reading when Daryl enters - Hey... I missed you! - I smile and turn around to see him. I know Daryl takes a few minutes after being outside before coming back to me though this time he looks clearly upset... at least for me. I know him - Everything ok? - I ask standing up and Daryl without further notice embraces me tight and kisses my head - I love you, I know I am not good at this... shit...- He makes me laugh - Sorry not us shit as in... - I kiss him shutting him up and smile - I got it, I love you too, remember? - Daryl takes a moment to look at me fondly and I know that look - Something happened out there, Daryl, I know it... - I say and hug him tight- Is it too bad? - I ask knowing Daryl always finds a way to protect me.

Beth tone always sooths me. For once I decide to put all that shit aside as we deserve a night as a "real couple" or at least as a "real couple in an apocalypse" so I kiss her quickly and half smile - Nah... nothing that can't hold for tonight... - I say and she grins surprised - Daryl Dixon! You never cease to amaze me! - She laughs and it's fucking angels all around. I don't know how they would sound so she took their place. -I'll have a quick shower and we can sit together in the couch, ok? - I stare and she nods - Sounds good to me... Maybe I can sing something or dance? - She always teases me at dancing cause I never danced before and I never planned on doing it but what it's coming makes me want to give her everything. - We'll see about that - I peck her lips and walk upstairs.

-That was weird... - I talk to myself and Daryl is clearly hiding something. I mean dancing? Daryl hates dancing! He barely fought back on that! I trust him. He must be tired and who doesn't want to cuddle with his gorgeous man in the couch? Ok. I will let it go for tonight. I light some candles and put on some fresh clothes. I can hear Daryl in the shower and I smile. - Everything is going to be ok... - I nod and sit beside the fireplace that Aaron had running because Daryl couldn't fix.

When I come down she's wearing one of my black shirts, well "mine" is not the right term. She picked it out for me but of course it's a secret. I smile at her while she doesn't notice me. Beth turns and grins - Hey... look at you... you look handsome! - She jokes and I crawl my way to be on top of her as she laughs - Do I look handsome from here? - I say and kiss her neck - Mhmm...- She is letting me play - I thought we were going to dance- She says and I stare at her with our noses touching - Or sing... I want to do something first...- I say and reach the drawer next to the couch - I don't do this but tonight is special so I will let do some stuff you will never see me doing again, clear? - Beth nods laughing and it makes me laugh too - God, you're a weirdo but my weirdo so it's good - She says and I kiss her deeply for a moment and then lay beside her - Ok... let's do this quickly before I change my mind- I say and take out the polaroid I borrowed from Glenn - Smile! - I say and snap a picture of us. She grabs it and I can see a tear falling from her eye - I always wanted one of this...- She kisses me and almost whispers in emotion- Thank you - I hug her close - I think it is a good picture of you and that stubborn man of yours - I joke and she giggles - I will hold on to this for ever - She smiles and before the atmosphere turns into something else, she turns the music on and raises an eyebrow - May I have this dance? - She asks and I nod pursing my lips. Shit. I shouldn't have said yes. I pick her up and hold her close and we just swing slowly. - It's not that bad, ah? - Beth says and I lean my head against hers - Nothing is with you... - And right here there are no walkers or world. After a while I lean back and she knows. I kiss her softly but then it turns intense. We struggle in between kisses stripping each other and I lay her on the floor. She says nothing. I just stop for a moment and we know. I make love to her and her to me. After all, tomorrow will bring a hurricane and this is where I need to be.

----------------------------------------------------------
Only three chapters... The battle until the end begins... Keep up with us... Time is running out for some...

X