Close Call

You woke up the next morning alone in the bed, you were actually relieved that he wasn't there because if anyone had found out it would not have ended well. You stood up from the bed and practically fell due to the soreness in your legs. You got dressed and walked as best as you could to the kitchen. "Are you okay y/n you look like you are walking funny?" Yuji asked as he stood up from the bar stools at the island counter to help you walk. "Yeah i'm fine, i'm just a little sore from my workouts yesterday thats all" you replied with a small smile on your face as you slid your way on a stool.

Toji looked at you from the other side of the counter and smirked at your lie as he continued to drink his water, clearly trying to seduce you as he let some of the water drip from his mouth and onto his neck.

You shot him a dirty look then turned around to face the tv to watch what Gojo was watching. "Um y/n what's on your neck?" Yuji asked. Your eyes widened as you covered your hickey "oh god" Megumi sighed as he rubbed his hand to his forehead "you didn't" he groaned.

Your heart fell to the floor as your breathing fastened its pace. "Megumi liste-" you were cut off "You slept with Gojo didn't you?" Megumi scoffed. Gojo's head shot around to look at us as he smirked at you figuring out what happened last night. You shot a look at Gojo as if you were pleading with him to go along with it. "Ahhh so you are smart enough Megumi" Gojo laughed "thats gross" Megumi replied rolling his eyes. You sighed in relief "yeah we slept together" you lied "well it was bound to happen sometime, I mean Sensei is always flirting with y/n" Yuji stated trying to make the situation less tense "yeah, I suppose" Megumi said.

"It was fun last night wasn't it y/n" Gojo teased trying to make you uncomfortable "heh no it was horrible" you scolded shooting Gojo a nasty look "awww no it didn't look like that last night" he joked. You rolled your eyes to turn and look at Toji who looked like he was pissed. "Jealous" you mouthed to him with a smirk on your face. He eyed you with an angry expression on his face. You laughed then got up to sit with Gojo.

You laid your head on Gojos lap "Thank you" you whispered to Gojo, who was looking down at you. "Next time invite me at least" he scoffed looking back at the tv. "And don't worry you will still get another chance to invite me because we are staying for a week" he smiled. "What?" you questioned in shock. "Yeah I have to do some stuff here" he responded  "Oh."