A Date

"Do you think Gojo or Toji will want anything?" you asked the boys as you looked at the incased breads at the bakery you were at. "Hmmmm Gojo sensei will probably want this one" Yuji said pointing at a green kikufuku. "I don't know why he likes those so much, it's just a rice cake filled with cream'' Megumi said, causing you to turn slowly and look at him. 

"H-have you never tried one?" you dramatically gasped, making Yuji gasp as well. "OMG MEGUMI YOU HAVE TO TRY ONE" the two of you pointed and jumped at him excitedly, causing the workers at the store to look at the three of you. "Okay okay I will, now be quiet" Megumi hushed with a red face of embarrassment.

"That will be ten seventy five" the boy at the cash register said. He looked around the boy's age, maybe sixteen or seventeen. "Oh shit" you mumbled rummaging through your bag looking for your wallet. "Ah heh, can you give me a moment?" you nervously smiled at the worker. "Of course take your time" he nodded as you turned around "hey do you guys have any money on you?" you whispered to the two boys.

 "what happened, you broke?" Yuji questioned looking through his pockets "No you idiot I forgot my wallet at the house" You quietly yelled, beginning to wish that you didn't rush out of the house like you did. "I don't have any sorry" Megumi sighed "me neither" Yuji said looking at the floor in a fake disappointment.

"uh actually we won't be taking the stuff, I forgot my wallet at home sorry for the inconvenience" you apologized to the cashier "uh wait it's okay" the boy at the register responded.

"I'm sorry?" you raised your eyebrows in surprise "it's on the house...if you go on a date with me" he quickly responded as he looked down at the floor. You turned around to look at Megumi and Yuji in shock. Yuji stood behind you trying to hold back his laugh while Megumi smirked and shrugged his shoulders. "I- I think I am too old for you" you stammered turning back around to face the boy "I am 20" he said as he bowed with his hands to his side.

You clutched the straps of your purse then eyed the deserts that laid in front of you. "I suppose I can go on a date with you" you shrugged when you heard Yuji burst out into laughter until Megumi slapped the back of his head. "Really?!" the boy said with widened eyes "yeah why not" you smiled. "Meet me here at eight o'clock tonight okay?" you told the boy as you grabbed your sweets "okay" he nodded. "Wait, I didn't get your name?" you asked the boy before exiting the bakery "oh its Hiroto Asato, what's yours?" He questioned. "I'll give it to you tonight" you remarked leaving the bakery.