Morning

"good morning" you yawned, stretching your arms as you walked down the hallway. "well you slept late, must have enjoyed yourself a lot last night" Yuji joked as he took a bite out of the pancakes they had gotten delivered.

"yeah no kidding y/n it's like eleven" Megumi added.

You glared stay the boys who were eating their pancakes. "tch give me one" you scolded impaling a fork in Yuji's pancake. "What the fuck" he gasped in shock as you took a wide bite of the pancake drenched in sugary syrup.

"Next time you decide to tease me at this time, remember i'm not a morning person" you scolded with your mouth full of food as Megumi dropped his fork and started laughing, covering his face with his hands. "Goooood morning sexy how did you sleep" Gojo winked as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "fine, let go of me Gojo" you rolled your eyes and tried pushing his arms off of you. "but I don't want to" he breathed in your neck "Stop, not here" Yuji fake gagged, sticking his finger in his mouth. "fine" you sighed giving up. You walked over to the sink and began washing dishes with Gojo sill holding onto you, his hands tracing little figures on your stomach from behind the counter.

"Good morning Toji" Gojo smirked as he held you closer to make Toji jealous. You looked at Toji then back down at the dishes, not doing anything about Gojo. Toji stood still and watched the two of you and squinted his eyes. Yuji must have picked up on the tension because in a flash he was looking back and forth between the two of you and Toji. You noticed this and knew you had to do something about it.

"Gojo" you stated, your voice stern "Yes beautiful" He smiled "you have something on your face" you told him "where" he questioned using one of his hands to feel his face "right here you idiot" you bleated moving out of the way and splashing him with water causing him to let you go.

Yuji and Megumi burst out laughing, forgetting about what had happened before. Yuji practically cocked on his pancake while laughing so hard. You looked up at Toji while everyone was laughing and gave him a small smile. He simply glared at you then grabbed his keys and left, leaving you with his unexpected reaction.

"I let you do that" Gojo stated wiping the water off of his face. "I know" you muttered "y/n, why didn't you tell anyone it was your birthday today?" Gojo asked as he leaned against the counter top. "how did you know?" you looked at him you face plastered in confusion. "I know everything" he sighed in a musical tune.

"I don't like celebrating it" you bluntly responded "WHAT!?!??" Yuji stood up from his seat "We have to celebrate it y/n" Megumi added in "he's right you know" Gojo said "I'm good, but thank you" you smiled as you grabbed a water and walked to your room leaving the boys by themselves.