Secrets

"Itadori, why are you just standing there like an idiot- oh wait" Megumi called from down the hall while Toji dropped you to the floor, causing you to hit yourself. "bastard" you muttered as you stood up straight to face Yuji and gave him a fake smile of hello.

"what's wrong?" Megumi asked as he came up behind Yuji to see nothing out of the ordinary just Toji opening the door for Yuji and you following behind.

"I-" Yuji stuttered in a face of disgust before you shot him a look "its um nothing" he mumbled as he pushed his way past you to get to his room.

Gojo eyed you and almost started dying of laughter but held it in.

"what's wrong with Itadori-kun?" Megumi asked you. "oh um I'm not sure, I should go check on him" you quickly responded as you ran to Yuji's room.

You stood out side of Yuji's room, nervous before knocking.

"Yuji?" you knocked on his door before he swung it open and grabbed your arm to quickly pull you inside. 

You stood in his room as he squinted his eyes and stared at you with his arms crossed.

"hmmm" he thought out loud as you stood awkwardly infront of him.

"you know, I always suspected something between the two you" he said tapping his finger against his temple.

 "Yuji just hear me out-" 

"No tell me the truth y/n" he demanded, his arms still crossed as he turned away to no longer face you.

"Itadori-kun" you sighed, slouching your arms as you walked over to him. You put both hands on his shoulders and stared at him, intimidating him till he finally turned to look at you.

"You cant tell anyone" You insisted.

"What about Gojo sensei, you are cheating on him huh" he scolded.

"oh my god no Yuji, I never slept with him" you attmidted 

"so those were from Toji" he gasped out loud, his eyes widened as he backed away from you. 

"uhh yeah" 

"you slept with Toji?!?" Yuji whisper yelled  "wait Yuji- what did you think" you questioned.

"huh oh- no I figured you did that" he mumbled "then why did you- never mind" you sighed.

"you cant tell anyone, Yuji please" you begged him "y/n, you are disgusting" he sharply breathed "thats Fushiguro's dad, you are going to be Megumi's step mom" he commented causing you to take a step back.

"absolutely not!" you hissed, pushing your finger against Yuji's shoulder. "huh its the hard truth y/n" he argued, pushing his finger against your shoulder. 

"no its not, its not liking I am marrying the guy" you scoffed "I am leaving today anyways" you added, looking down at your phone to see the time. "shit" you muttered "I have to go, like now. Yuji if you tell anyone, I'll kill you" 

"You cant kill me! And keeping your secret will cost you something" He stated causing you to come to a halt. "what Yuji, what do you want" you rolled your eyes. 

"You have to stay here with us" he declared "If you go to California, then I'll tell everyone" he pouted. 

Your heart fell to the floor. Was he really saying this, you had to leave to California. You looked at him, part of you was sad that he even had to blackmail you to stay but you knew you had to leave. 

"I'm sorry Yuji, I just cant give you that" you apologized before leaving him alone in his room. 

~A/N~

The story is almost over *crys* 

I'll give you guys an option hehehe

I can either publish the ending today or you all can wait for the daily updates, but if I publish them today then the story will most likely end by tmr or the next day so it's up to you guys.

I may end up just posting two chapters today we will see >:)

~kittenhugss <333