Sensei

————————🎵🎵———————

hi everyone so when u see that on a chapter it means that there is a song attached please listen to it while you read:))))

*
*
*
*

"hey guys i just need to get a little bit of air, i think I drank too much" you said with a fake chuckle as you stood up from the table and walked to the door of the restaurant.

The air outside was crisp and fresh, it relived your lungs every time you breathed in. You walked around the courtyard of the expensive restaurant and found a cement bench to sit on. You sighed as you buried your face in your hands. "be in the moment y/n" you breathed your voice with a slight tremble.

*

*

"huh I guess she isn't feeling well" Yuji shrugged as he stuffed more food in his mouth. Both Gojo and Toji eyed each other knowing something was wrong.

"I should go check on her" Gojo stated wiping his mouth with a napkin "No Gojo Sensei we where about to go get drinks and you are the one with the connections so that we we could drink" Yuji whined, pleading for Gojo to stay. "Itadori-kun y/n-" Gojo was cut off "Its fine i'll go check on her, go with them" Toji sighed rubbing his hands on his temples. "ahahaaaaaa" Yuji squealed raising his hands in the air to celebrate.

Toji walked along the path that you went down looking for you under the chilling midnight sky. As He turned a corner he saw you, your head in your hands as you trembled to what he hoped was the cold.

He didn't need to use words to get his point across, he just walked up to the bench and sat next to you. He wrapped his large arms around you, snuggling you in his chest. As he led you, you didn't move a muscle it was as if you were frozen.

"What's wrong?" he whispered resting his chin on your head. " I don't wanna talk about it" you breathed as he stayed silent.

*

"As a child I didn't have any parents.....so i was an orphan" you finally spoke "I was mostly on my own for my entire childhood, bouncing from foster care to foster care." Toji stayed silent as he listened.

"As a kid I could see curses everywhere, since foster homes were a major place of dislike to most people. The children in the foster homes thought I was crazy and so did the adults" you explained as the frosty breeze blew through both of you.

"Eventually I just let it go and let myself be the crazy kid. Until I couldn't anymore and I just found a way out and left."

"Since I had no parents, I didn't know my birthday or rather I never found out."

"I was around thirteen when I met my sensei, he was fifteen at the time." You said fiddling with your fingernails.

"Akio was his name" you mumbled as you scratched your cuticles subconsciously

"his name means bright" you closed your eyes.

"he taught me that I wasn't crazy, he took me in when I was all alone. He taught me how to be who I am today, he taught me how to live, he gave me life" you muttered choking on your words as you spoke.

~A/N~

hi everyone I just want to say that I do not condone underage drinking 👏