Action! Superrangers!

Nora stops dancing with the rook on her head, then salutes, dropping the relic into her hand.

Nora: Coming, Ren!

Blake: Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?

Yang: I...

Jonas: No need to explain. We get it, a'ight?

Just then, a screech is heard from the gang's right, and Pyrrha is sprinting, trying to evade a giant scorpion-like creature as it uproots entire trees in its chase. Pyrrha narrowly dodges it's pincers and keeps running.

Pyrrha: Jaune!

Jaune: Pyrrha!

However, the main attention was to the 5 teenagers as colored light began to radiate from them. Jace began to glow green, BJ began to glow navy blue, Shelly began to glow crimson red, Jonas began to glow grayish black, and Sonny began to glow yellow.

Yang: Um...why are you guys glowing?

Blake: Is there something wrong with your aura?

Ruby: (Stars in her eyes) Whoa...

Jace let out a dragon-like roar, dispersing the radiation into a green ring of light. Engulfed in white and green, he rushed towards Pyrrha like a meteorite, using the nearby debris to form giant balls. He then began to launch the projectiles with every kick he swung, causing them to all home onto the scorpion. They exploded on impact, causing the scorpion to screech.

Nora: Wow...

Ren: LOOK THERE!

They all looked at Jace, who had executed a giant leap and an acrobatic flip in mid-air before landing on the ground, carrying Pyrrha in a bridal style. However, there was something different about how he looked. He arose from his knee, donning a dark green spandex suit with golden linings, all under a large golden chest armour covering both the front and back of his torso. In addition, he had a black belt bearing a golden buckle around his waist that held a golden coin laser-engraved with a dragon's paw, along with a green helmet with an additional gold 'crown'. The helm he wore featured a black visor and a silver-engraved 'mouth', the theme bearing a dragon. Jace had successfully become the Dragon Ranger.

Jaune: So cool...

Just as Jaune began to speak, the branch he stood on broke as he plummets onto Ruby.

Ruby: OW!

Meanwhile, back at the scene, Dragon Ranger carries Pyrrha over to the remaining teens, letting her down onto the ground.

Pyrrha: W-Who are you?

Dragon Ranger: I'm Jace Lavender, also known as the Dragon Ranger.

Ruby fires Crescent Rose and charges at the oncoming Death Stalker. When the two meet, the Grimm swipes Ruby away and she is knocked back.

Ruby: Don't worry! I'm OK!

But it's proved to be wrong, as the Death Stalker begins to chase her. Ruby rushes towards Yang frantically, but a Nevermore caws above them, flapping it's wings and releasing lines of sharpened feathers with points that impale Ruby's cape and preventing her big sister from reaching her.

Yang: Ruby! Get out of there!

Ruby: (tugging on her cloak) I'm trying!

Jace sees it all happen, and he nods at the rest of his team. They all nod. BJ runs forth, taking out his Master SP License.

BJ: CHANGE STANDBY!

He faces it in front with the right hand and the left hand behind the device before pressing both triggers on the side and top.