Arise! Herojin!

Don't worry, readers! I know it's December, but no matter what, I'm finishing this Halloween episode once and for all! This is also the debut of the combined mecha of our heroes!

Salem's tower...

Dayu: Is it finished yet?

Mercury: Almost done. The Grimm DNA is now fusing with your troops.

Neo Grifforzer: Excellent. Once these pawns have been created, all shall bow before my power! (Laughs villainously)

-

Inside the ballroom, streamers are hung through glass chandeliers, pink and blue balloons are everywhere, and students in costumes and bright paint are stepping with each other to the music between the white-clothed tables.

As for our heroes, Jace, well, didn't go as anyone but himself. After all, he didn't really like Halloween.

BJ was cross-dressing as Tari from Meta Runner.

Shelly was dressed as Baiken from SNK.

Jonas was dressed as Riki Saejima.

Finally, Sonny, like Jace, saw no interest in dressing up. He's just fine himself.

Jonas: Well, let's go get 'em!

Blake is spun around by BJ before they curtsey to one another, and Sun comes up and takes his date's hands as the dog faunus freezes mid-movement before hunching over and sighing.

BJ: Not cool...

Yang, dressed as Cutie Terry, goes to hang with Ruby (XS from The Flash) and Weiss (Yuna) in the back of the room, watching the 5-person team going off to find their dates.

Yang: Look at them going off to have fun!

Weiss: Mission accomplished.

Jonas: Hey hey, it's not accomplished without me, mon cheri.

Yang turns around to see Jonas flip his hair up stylishly. Yang, clearly in her own fantasy, was blushing with madness. Her cheeks were bright red and her eyes were wide, picturing small pink hearts in her irises. She then runs off and grabs his arm. This shocks the next-generation Black Knight.

Yang: My boyfriend~

Weiss rolls her eyes in annoyance and watches a flustered and lovestruck Yang drag Jonas downstairs.

Meanwhile, Sonny was leaning back on a chair, clearly not very interested in dancing on his own. While he was sitting there, he was skillfully twirling his weapon. Time was ticking by as he watched Team JNPR (Jaune in the same dress as the Beacon dance, Nora as a nurse, Pyrrha as Valkryie, Ren as...himself) doing their dance. Suddenly, he felt a pair of hands on his shoulders. The cattle faunus then turned around to see Coco behind him.

Sonny: Howdy, darlin'.

Coco: Hey, cowboy.

Sonny: (Damn, she's smokin' hot) So, what's gotten you to stay outta the costume?

Coco: I prefer my own clothing. My fashion's better without cosplaying.

She then drags him up from his seat, causing him to slightly stumble onto his feet. Sonny takes his hat with him and slings his weapon onto his back.

Coco (in her best southern accent): Wanna dance, par'ner?

Sonny: *Chuckles* Let's.

Elsewhere, Shelly was on the balcony, gazing out upon the stars. She then heard footsteps approaching. She drew her Shinkenmaru, turning around and pointing the blade at whoever was behind her. The person timidly raised his hands in the air.