First Steps

(*Cues: Pirahna Plant's Lullaby - Super Mario 64*)

The morning after their initiation, Jonas is peacefully sleeping in bed and snoring with his mouth gaping open.

Jonas: (hugging onto a body pillow of Yang) *snoring* mmm... yeah, hahaha~... O~ooh, soo goood~...

A few whispers and giggles can be heard as Shelly tip-toes towards him. She shakes him a few times.

Shelly: Jonas. Wake up.

Jonas (sleepishly): Yang...? Yang, is that you, baby~?

He blindy reaches his arms out for Shelly, who slowly backs up.

Shelly: Huh?!

Jonas: Where are youuu-AH!

(*Music abruptly scratches*)

He flops on top of Shelly, mistaking her as Yang, and starts smothering his lips around her face.

Shelly: AH! STOP! I'M NOT YANG! IT'S ME! SHELLY!

The new black knight's eyes shot open in surprise and he sees his entire team in their PJ's, fully awake and standing there.

Jonas: Oh...sorry.

He gets up and faces his team, but as he does so, small little stars float around his head along with cutesy versions of Black Knight's helmet. Shelly blushes as she rushes to the rest of the teammates, waiting for Jonas to come about.

Sonny: 'Bout time you woke up, par'ner.

Jonas: Yeah, I'm so sorry, Shelly. I didn't mean to.

Shelly: No, it's OK.

Jace: Alright, lover boy. Wet dream's over. It's time to unpack everything and make this dorm feel like home.

BJ: About time!

Jonas: Here we gooooooooo!

(*Cues: Super Mario World theme*)

Jace and Jonas are trying to push a luggage cart inside full of the team's own baggage. Jonas, frustrated, attempts to kick the cart into the room, but falls. Jace is propelled towards the cart and ends up hitting it headfirst before falling onto the ground. He rubs his head as he is OK.

Jonas: I got this one!

Jace looks at Jonas, who is using his semblance 'Stampede' to finally push the cart through the door. He then shares a high 5 with Jace.

Shelly picks up her luggage while BJ picks up a small package and scores a goal onto his bed, which they had fixed into a GIANT bunk bed. The bottom had 4 beds that were sandwiched together side-by-side while Jace's bed sat on top. It was attached by the bunk's right wall and a ladder attached to the vertical side on the far left.

Shelly: Nice!

Sonny then has a lightbulb moment: He uses his weapon as a golf club and aims it at his bags, using them as his golf balls.

Sonny: Fire one! (first swing) Fire two! (second swing) Fire three! (third swing)

The bags are launched into the air, but the first one hits BJ. The second one crashes into a wall before the third one finally lands on his bed. Weiss peaks over from their door, angrily staring at Sonny.

Sonny: It was him. (Pointing at a fallen BJ)

BJ is seen setting up the dorm with Shelly, as they are placing down another table with a gaming seat. Jace then sets down a wooden dummy and also places down a weapon holder. for each of their respective weapons.