Finale Part 4: Introductions

A comic page is seen after the intro for the 10-part finale. The comic then flips back to its cover, labeled "TRUE LIFE TALES OF THE SUPERRANGERS" 

Jace: Alright, let's do this for the first time. My name is Jace Lavender.

Jace puts on his helmet, and then it cuts to a red name tag that wrote: "HELLO my name is" in white, and below in the white space was "JACE LAVENDER" signed by Jace himself.

Jace: I was gifted the powers of the Sentai rangers... 

A clip of a 15-year-old Jace is seen uncovering a dusty old box that was buried somewhere.

Jace: And for 2 months, I've been the leader of the indomitable team called the Superrangers. 

A quick shot of the Superrangers is seen posing in a similar manner to Big Hero 6's ending shot.

Jace: Now to introduce you to my team. First, there's...

Jonas: Jonas Hei Niu. But please, you can just call me Jonas.

A stat screen with a black graphite background shows Jonas as he swiftly changes into Black Knight on the left side. The stats on the right read:

Strength: A

Speed: B

Range: C

Stamina: B

Precision: D

Potential: B

Jace: Hei Niu is the muscle of the group. While he's a Cassanova wannabe when he's off duty, and 'desperately' trying to get laid, his brute strength is invaluable. He has saved the team countless times with his powers and his combat skills are nothing to underestimate.

The next scene shows Jonas fighting a dummy, and as he closes in, he performs a powerful uppercut, amped up by his semblance, that sends the drone up in the air, allowing him to draw his weapon, standing in a ready position as each slash he performs to the dummy draws a red 凶. He then backflips, converting his sword into gun mode and firing a charged shot that pierces through the kanji and the dummy, causing it to explode. 

Jonas: Mess with Jonas, and you'll get the horns!

Jace: For marksmanship and long-ranged combat, it's covered by the cattle Faunus, Sonny Jones. 

A second stat screen with a tan bounty paper background shows Sonny as he morphs into StarNinger on the left. On the right, his stats read:

Strength: C

Speed: B

Range: A

Stamina: B

Precision: A

Potential: D

Jace: Growing up in the southern regions of Remnant near Kuo Kuana, Jones is the gunslinger of the team. Despite his occasional slothfulness, he has a strong sense of justice, and his natural talent for using firearms is a force to be reckoned with.

In the same battle simulator, Sonny does an overhead whack with his guitar sword gun before using the butt of the rifle to uppercut the dummy. He then fires his gun, the blow causing the dummy to fly back, but instead of letting him fly off, he then takes a lasso as it wraps around its left ankle. He then spins them around and sends them rolling. He then finishes off the drone by riddling it with shots, with his back facing the enemy, and thanks to his semblance, Bullseye, the bullets actually hit the target.

Sonny: Sorry pardner, but I'll leave you in the dust.

Jace: Then there's Shelly Valentine.

The third stat screen with a traditional red Japanese background shows Shelly as she changes into ShinkenRed on the left with a spark of flame. On the right, her stats read: