Finale Part 1: Heaven's Arrow of Time

In a futuristic ship, A gold, black and silver robot is seen walking into the main control room. As soon as he entered, a male AI voice can be heard. This was Sentai, the Virgin Victory's onboard AI.

Alice: How did the council meeting go, Gosei Knight?

Gosei Knight: Exactly as my database calculated, Alice.

Alice: Are we proceeding?

Gosei Knight: Indeed. Prepare the Virgin Victory for takeoff. Set a course to the land of mortals. Remnant, Beacon Academy, 2013.

As he says this, Gosei Knight inserts some commands on the giant touchscreen table.

Alice: I see. The golden age of dust-powered tools, teenage hunters and huntresses, and those silly little scrolls. What are we going to retrieve, Gosei Knight?

Gosei Knight: Not what. Who. I need you to pull up some files, Alice. The 8 overbearing and overemotional humans who will be joining us on our 'little' crusade.

Gosei Knight is seen sitting in the pilot's seat, entering some commands and preparing for takeoff.

Alice: You usually prefer to work alone.

Gosei Knight: This time, my spark tells me that I will need a team.

As he says this, he pushes the lever, causing the Virgin Victory to take off and travel back in time.

(*Shows title card*)

HOURGLASS CRUSADERS

FEAT. SUPERRANGERS

(*Transitions back to the story*)

Gosei Knight: First recruit, Jace Lavender, also known as DragonRanger and the leader of the Superrangers.

In a training room, Jace is seen yet again practicing his sword skills. With each swing, however, he launched green slash projectiles with his weapon DragoSabre. The projectiles were able to slice through the watermelon he set up for practice and with a charged-up slash, he created a larger projectile that was able to cut through an entire row of juice boxes with ease. Suddenly, he heard someone applauding his skills.

Gosei Knight: Oh. I am not one of your targets for practice.

He then aims his gun at Jace, but instead of shooting him, a bright light knocked him unconscious.

Gosei Knight: Next recruit, Mari McCabe. Former Zambesi defender, known as Vixen.

Inside a small bar, A 17-year-old dark-skinned girl with black hair and brown streaks, wearing orange and brown clothes, sat by a window, looking outside. Not too far from her, one of the waitresses gets grabbed by the hand as the rapist laughed. She screams for help, causing Mari to stand up.

Mari: Unhand the woman, now.

Rapist: Or what?

Suddenly, Mari taps into her Spirit Totem and, using the spirit of a bear and granting her said bear's strength, picks up a barrel and throws it at the rapist, causing him to fly backward and crash against the wall due to the force of the barrel. The other men cowered in fear as the waitress quickly fled.

Gosei Knight: Miss McCabe? Care for a drink?

As he says this, Gosei Knight arose from his seat, wearing a brown cloak to conceal his robotic appearance from bystanders.

Gosei Knight: I have come quite a long way to meet you.

He then aims his gun at Vixen, flashing a bright light knocked her unconscious.