Epilogue: A Sentai Christmas

Snow floats down from the night skies of Remnant-1 as voices of cheer and Christmas spirit resound throughout the streets of Vale. From afar, the city blocks were so bright and lit up, that one could mistake them for stars. Siblings BJ and Lana Fagner dash through the populated streets, a plethora of bags looped over their arms.

BJ: "Come on! Move it, sis!!"

Lana: "What do you think I'm doing?! Taking a pit stop?!"

BJ: "We need to make it back to Beacon with all of these presents before the big party begins, so hurry up!!"

Lana: "I'm trying!!!"

Bobbing and weaving through the crowds of people, the twin Dog faunus siblings break into a full-on sprint, trying to get onto the last bullhead to Beacon Academy for the night. Almost crashing into the bullhead, BJ and Lana snatch their presents away from the door just as it closes on them.

BJ: "Seriously, sis! Was it necessary to spend such a long time deciding what kind of lingerie you want?"

Lana: "What do you know about being a girl? I need the right bra size!"

BJ blushes at Lana's comment. His dog ears flutter, shaking snowflakes off.

BJ: "OK, you know what? You do have a point..."

Lana: "See? I was right!"

(Start at 0:23)

As the Bullhead lands on the pad of Beacon Academy, students stumble out of the aircraft. BJ and Lana, clearly out of breath and still recovering, take it slow as they enter the campus. Finally arriving at the elevator, BJ and Lana drop their presents and breathe deeply.

Elsewhere, Shelly places a bouquet of cherry blossoms by her parents' graves.

Shelly: "Hey mom. Hey dad. I hope you're doing well in Heaven. This year has been a wild one. I finally avenged Mom, Mikoto's in prison, and then I saved the world. I wish you were here."

The pink-haired girl smiles as she reaches into her pocket. A warm heat radiates as the Shishi Disk regains its glorious, crimson luster. No longer consumed by vengeance, ShinkenRed has now reverted to its original red colors. Suddenly, Shelly feels a hand on her shoulder.

Neptune: "Hey. Decorations are almost done."

Shelly: "I'll be there soon."

Neptune nods, walking back to Beacon. Shelly smiles gently, kissing the photos of her parents and heading back inside.

Back inside the academy, Weiss sticks her tongue out, trying to be precise with the icing details on her cookie. Ruby drools at the sight of the sweets and tries to snatch one, only to get her hand slapped by Weiss.

Weiss: "Do not touch!"

Ruby: "But they look so delicious!"

Jaune: "Well, we want to save some for Santa, no?"

Suddenly, Nora pops up out of nowhere, making Ruby and Jaune yelp.

Nora: "Is Santa real?! HE'D BETTER BE!! AM I ON THE NICE LIST?!"

Ren: "Yes... you are on the nice list, Nora..."

Ruby, Jaune, and Nora: "ALRIGHT!!!"

Ren sighs, turning his focus back to the food he's preparing. BJ and Lana enter the dorm, arms full of presents and exhausted.