chapter 9

Officer lee enter into doctor kai's office. Doctor kai sitting on desk checking some files.

"Doctor kai ." She called him

" welcome officer lee please have seat." Doctor said with a small smile.

"Tell me doctor what is it?"

" hmm okay so, as i am examine her i got know that she had a abortion."

"Abortion?" Officer asked in comfusion.

Doctor kai nodded "That means she was pregnent ........but i interviewed her boyfriend  twice he never told me about any pregnence."

"That i don't know ." " Doc can you find out in which hospital she had her abortion?"

"Ahh i know that you will ask me that so i have already done that. I have called all hospitals in the seoul and that got know that she had done her abortion from xxxx hospital 2 week befor her marriage ."

" 2 weeks before means ." " yes , on 8 july she had her abortion."

"I think i have to interview her boyfriend again." Officer lee sigh

"Don't officer you will catch that murderer soon ."

"Thank you so much doctor for your help."

"Anytime officer " he gave her a small smile.

Time skip:
Officer sehun standing infront of the jung hoseok's apartment.He rang the bell and the door wide open.

A man with subtle and modest fascial feature came out of the apartment ." Yes ." He said with a bright smile.

"Mr.jung hoseok?" "Yes that's me. What you want ?"

Officer sehun show him  his ID "Officer oh sehun from crime investigation department. And you have to come with me ."

" why?" " because we have questions for you regarding a murder case, so please corporate .

"Murder case ?" His eyes widened .

" Yes ,so please come with me."

" o -okay officer , please just let me change." Officer oh nodded.

Time skip:
Hoseok was sitting infront of the officer lee. Officer lee examine this pretty man in front of her . He looks very nervous.

" So can we start?" He nodded

"So tell how do you know choi tzuyu?"

"Choi tzuyu , who is she ?" He asked in confusion.

Officer lee raise her eyesbrows " You don't know  who is choi tzuyu?" He nodded

" are you kidding me Mr.jung." " officer what are tou saying i am not understanding."

" you are calling miss choi from last 1 month continuosly and you are telling me you don't know her."

Officer lee pull out a paper "isn't this your number? "

" yes it is but you see officer my phone got stolen 1 month ago." Officer lee looked at him

"  stolen ? did you have any proof ?"

" yes i have file complaint at xxxxx station about my stolen phone ."

"Officer oh call xxxx station and ask them if he is saying the truth."

After few minutes,

"Okay thank you officer Cha." " yes officer he is saying thr truth he file a complaint about his mobile which got stolen in supermarkat."

" There are cctv camera's in super then didN't they catch the culprit."He asked hoseok

"Because the cctv of that supermarket is not working that day."

Officer looked at this men carefully ." Okay , and where you on 22 july ."

" i was at my hometown, gwangju . I returned two day ago .?" Officer lee hum

" okay mr.jung thankyou for time , before going please gave you number to officer oh ."

"Oh okay ."

" Now what officer." Officer oh asked.

"Called miss choi boyfriend tomorrow ."

"Again?"

"Yes , i don't think he has told us everything ."

" okay officer."

"And also visit the hospital and ask if there is anyone with miss choi on the day of her abortion or she is alone and check the CCTV footage ."

" yes officer." He bowed and left