The Timepass Proposal

*Samirya broke up with her boyfriend   because he was a cheater he always told her lies. He told her that he wanted her nothing else but the truth was he only wanted Samirya’s body. She never hanged out with him. They never had done anything not even a kiss.*

After going home I started thinking about what Manisha said. I liked Sameer but I don’t know whether he likes me or not. That day at night I was using my social media account, all of a sudden a notification popped up, I clicked on it and Sameer’s chat opened up. He wrote that he liked me from the strating but never told me that. He liked whenever he sees a girl and I scold him. And the next text was I LOVE YOU!!!!

Wait what?????? I love you????????? He just proposed me????? What should I reply?????? What should should I do?????? All of these thoughts were coming in my mind. I was very excited and I texted yes…. Wait why I responded him so soon???? I should have waited and seen how he behaves in front of me!!!!!! Shut up stop thinking about this just type that your sister typed yes.

After hearing my mind I texted that my sister typed it and I will reply to his proposal tomorrow at school face to face. The whole night I thought about his proposal and literally I was blushing the whole night.

Next day in the morning I told Manisha that he proposed me and she smiled because she already knew this was going to happen. She told me to tell him that I will reply his proposal in lunch period.
In geography period, I told him as Manisha instructed me. He immediately repied, “I know you will throw your school shoe and beat me”. I told him I won’t beat him. Then he started doing his work and Manisha and I started talking about his proposal. She told me to not wait till the luch time and immediately tell him yes. Again I did as she told to. Sameer smiled and asked, ”you were giving the reply in the luch time then why now?”. I didn’t reply to his question and started doing my work.  In the lunch period he asked me whether I am a virgin or not? I replied yes. He told that he wanted to forget about his ex girlfriend who was with him in his old school and wanted my help physically to which I denied. And he was also ok with it.

*Sameer’s point of view*

I never thought a girl would be too easy to be fooled. One thing I like about her was that she was not like other girls who only want money or sex. She denied helping me physically. I think if she is really good she can be with me for a long while. I don’t know why I proposed her but all I know is I did it for time pass.