Manisha's birthday party

As you all know after Manisha proposed Sameer I didn't talked to her. Only the thing we decided to do was making the model project together. Now at her birthday, she didn't invite me but Sameer. I didn't have any problem when she didn't invite me BUT WHY SHE INVITED SAMEER??????????? WHAT WAS THAT FOR??????? AND SAMEER, HE AGREED TO GO I TOLD HIM NOT TO BUT HE DIDN'T WANT TO LISTEN TO ME AND HE WENT........HE SAID SHE IS OKAY WITH EVERYTHING AND NOW SHE WANTS TO CHANGE BUT WHEN THE F**K SHE CHANGED??????????? AM I BLIND????? OR YOU ARE BLIND?????????? SHE TREATED ME LIKE A KNOWN EMENY IN THE CLASS WHOLE TIME......... WHY SAMEER??????????? WHY YOU AGREED TO GO?????????

*Sameer's point of view*

Samirya didn't like my idea of going to Manisha's Birthday Party but I wanted to. I know she is changed and she wanted to be my special sister again.

The party was out at Hub, she invited both girls and boys but the whole time she was sticking with me with some or the other reasons. The whole party was great I went to the party directly after finishing my tution.

Then at the party we enjoyed a lot, I forgot about Samirya and just enjoyed well. After the party I came back home and slept again without bothering about Samirya as I was really tired.

*Samirya's point of view*

Sameer didn't even talk to me today. Is he really so busy that he want space from me???? I knew Manisha would post pictures in the Whatsapp status at night so I waited to see all the pictures. Through the pictures it was really very clear that they were all just for me to see. When my mother saw her pictures sticking with Sameer even she told me that Manisha posted the pictures to make me jealous seeing them together.

The thing I was actually angry about was Sameer's behaviour. He was also closely sticking with her in all the pictures even he didn't replied to my texts that night.

Literally I was not able to control my anger. I told him not to go but he wanted to. I can't express my anger in words. That bitch was sticking with him and he didn't even say a word......

Yaar if you want her and love her then just tell me na. I will leave you two alone and go far away from your life. The whole night i was not able to sleep.