Do What I Say or Leave!

Next day at school I didn’t talk to Sameer because I knew if I talk to him I will burn on him like an erupting volcano!

But being with my friends somehow I managed to clam my anger. When he came to me and asked why i am not talking to him, I was just going to blast on him but he kissed me and I forgot that I was angry on him. But till when this will work????

I told him if he wanted to be with me then just stay away from Manisha or just leave me alone and be in relationship with any other girl he liked. 

He told he would stay away from her. Then I was feeling relieved. I am doing this for our good only because I know who she is and how she will try to break our relationship. She shows herself in front of Sameer that she hasn’t done anything wrong and she is the only innocent girl in the whole world.

But I know who she really is. She wants Sameer and she will do anything to take him away from me. Only I know how she treated me like after she likes Sameer. I am happy that at least I have June and Navi who were with me in my worst times, they supported me and were standing by my side all the time....

I really love them both because they are my strength in my weak times......

It is said after every night, day comes. But now in my life only problems were coming.......

Guess who is back with another new problem!!!!!

It’s Urvi....

And now she is with Manisha.

They are becoming good friends.

I know now I have to face a big problem alone. But then also I know Navi and June are always by my side.

Urvi is planning something.

They both are together so now problems will be better that past.

*Be ready Samirya you have to face more difficult problems now.*