My Parents at His House

Now after 3 weeks,

I went to a party where all my cousins from my father’s family side came. We had fun and we then we went home. When I came home my neighbour child was teasing me asking that do I have an Instagram account. I replied that I have but I am not using it. He then brought his mother’s phone and showed me a photo which I posted in in Instagarm with Sameer. He showed my picture to my mom. Then you all know what will happen.....

My parents then went to Sameer’s house and talked to his Parents. They were talking very long. I didn’t knew that they were not in home but when Sameer called me at night he told that my Parents came to his house and told him to delete the photo because it was posted from his account. The photo was given to the neighbour by a boy of my school. I didn’t know who he was I tried my best to find him but I didn’t succeed.

At Sameer’s house his mother accidently told my mom that I came and met her to which she was surprised. My parents told his parents that they will change my school so that we won’t be together. But then Sameer angrily replied if you will change school we will meet in tuitions. As he said that his father told him to get inside and that was all. For a few days my parents didn’t talked to me but I was ok with it because from the starting I was treated some or the other time like that.