The Patch Up

Next day after inquiring about Manisha’s proposal I felt that this is not his fault because he didn’t know about the girls in this school. As you all know I always go to school early, I was shocked by seeing a person sitting on his bench, and he was none other than Sameer. As we were alone I was bored sitting at a place so I went to Sameer and sat on the bench in front of him. I saw that he was reading lyrics of a song named ‘beach house’ by “the chainsmokers”.

He loved reading English song but I am totally opposite I love Hindi songs. He asked me whether I still love him. I said yes and he holds my hand and told me to sit next to him. I did as he instructed me to. We talked till the class was full and them we kissed and I returned to my place.

We knew that we are bound by a bond. I don’t know how and why but we can feel it like whenever we meet outside secretly we never get caught. I think this bond is protecting our relationship from separation and this bond’s name is “love”.

*Sameer’s point of view*

Many things happened in these days but the thing I want the most is Samirya. I am a person who loves someone deeply but can’t express my feeling in words. I was talk to her like shit because she is the only one close to me, who knows me and I know one thing for sure that I when I will be left alone she would be the only one who will cheer me up and always be by my side. I was afraid to lose her because she was the only person who cared for me the most and I protected her as a brother, Loved her as a husband, cared for her as a protective father and scolded her whenever she does something wrong as a mother. I wanted to tell her that I drink and smoke because I don’t want to hide anything else from her. I loved her and I am tired of changing hearts so she is my final.

Next day, I told her as I decided to. She thought for a second and then asked me a question. What I want more if I have a choice between Smoking/drink and her? Without wasting time I said that I want her but she should allow me sometimes to drink.

I said her if she does and thing I don’t like or irritates me then I will smoke for sure. I love smoking and drinking because I didn’t had a reason to life a life until I met her but when she also irritates me like other then I can’t control myself. I am very bad at controlling anger.