The Final Separation

After this matter was over and we were trying to forget it, one night Sameer said something to which I didn’t believe.

Sameer told me that he started his relationship not because he had an interest in me but because he was told by Kev to do so. I did not believe this but I had to because this is the truth that was hidden from me. I knew he loves he loves me now but he should not have hidden it till now. I love him and I want to forgive him but can’t because what he did wasn’t right at all. He told that if he had said the truth earlier I would have thought that he is just using me and then when he finds someone better he will leave me. He even told that when he first saw we he felt a connection with me so he accepted what Kev said and proposed me.

At that moment I cut his phone and texted to break up because I can’t be with a person who just proposed me because of a deal with his friend. I didn’t know that he was like that and that was the last day of our relationship.

*This is the first part of the book, the next part will be published next month. Follow me on wattpad and vote for this book if you liked it. And if you want to ask any question about this or the next book you can comment me. Thank you so much for reading this book I hope you all will love it. Till then take care bye bye…..*