Im Sorry...

Julies POV-

"its me" a familiar voice said.

"Go away I dont want to talk to you" I shouted knowing exactly who it was. She walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. "Julie im so so so sorry" She said. "Go! do you not know what go means? Clearly you know what traitor means. Clearly you know how to spread lies about me to my boyfriend" I spat at her. "Julie... jut let me explain" she said. "I just want to know why did you do it? Was it so you could steal him? Did you want to hurt me so bad that you took something THAT YOU DARED ME TO DO and use it against me?" I yelled while getting out of bed and pacing around the room. She sat there not knowing what to say. "Im so sorry" is all she kept saying. "I dont want to hear "im sorry" Carrie I dont even want to speak to you. Why are you even here? You obviously did this for a reason. What was the reason? Tell me!" I yelled. "Julie stop yelling at me and let me explain. It was an accident, you didnt even like him anymore in the first place." Carrie said starting to get angry herself. "That doesnt mean I wanted to hurt him!" I said. "You hurt him enough by cheating on him" Carrie said. "Get the fuck out of my house before i drag you out myself Carrie Wilson" I said clenching my fist. "Im not leaving until we work this out. "Carrie first off, you dared me to dm someone on instagram. Second off, IT WASNT FUCKING CHEATING BECAUSE I DONT EVEN LIKE HIM! Ive known this guy what 2 weeks? you think im willing to hurt Nick even if hes a dick over some boy I just met" I screamed. "Julie calm down for gods sake its not the serious" She said. "Carrie he called me a whore. He dumped me. Hes going to humiliate me on social media thats what he did to his last girlfriend and she actually didnt do anything wrong" I yelled. "Julie i told him not to attack you on social media you dont have to worry about it" She said playing with her hands. "And hes suppose to listen to you, why?" I asked even though I knew the answer.e "Because im his girlfriend" She said. I looked down at my hands and looked at carrie. "Get out" I said calmy. "no lets just talk about this" she said. "Carrie im going to grab you by your fake extensions and drag you out of my house. get out and dont ever call me again" I said. "Julie-" Carrie started until i interupted. "Carrie get out of here and dont ever call me dont ever text me dont look at me. hell, dont even think about me" I said trying to stay calm. Carrie got up and whisperd "Im sorry..." before leaving.

I grabbed a pillow from my bed and sat on the floor crying and cuddling it for about an hour before I fell asleep. After a few hours I woke up to a ding. I looked around and sat up to check my phone. Luke... great.

Lukes POV-

When I woke up I decided I should text Julie to see if shes still mad at me. Not that I cared because I didnt do anything she texted me so Im not sorry for anything I am the one who gets to be mad.

"Hey Julie, Do you think we can talk about yesterday?"

its like 2 am for her so she wont be awake but I have to send this now before i bac-
then my phone dinged. oh- shes awake.

"Yeah sure"

"Oh I didnt expect you to be up, are you okay why are you up so late"

"I got in an argument with Carrie about Nick"

"oh no, do you want to talk about it?"

"Theres not much to say, she came over and tried to apologize but I wouldnt let her"

"apologize for what?"

"Shes the one who told Nick I was cheating on him with you and now they're dating"

"oh.."

"yeah, and about last night.. im sorry about what I said. It wasnt your fault that Nick said those things to me and you didnt do anything so I shouldnt have taken it out on you"

"hey dont worry about it, i get it that was a tough situation. Im sorry that he was a dick to you. you deserve better"

"thanks Luke, means a lot"

"ofc thats what im here for"

She called me so I picked up and we talked for a while. Todays topic was movies. Her favorite movie is Lilo and Stitch (hehe nat😏) and she never has and never will watch Friends, which im not gonna lie kinda hurt.
She started to flutter her eyes it must have been 4 am for her by now.

"goodnight Julie sweet dreams"

"nooo im awake"

"b-Julie its almost 4 am, get some rest"

(I said what I said bitch😏😏😏😏😏)

She sighed and looked into my eyes one last time and smiled. God her smile was beautiful.

"goodnight Luke"

I smiled and hung up.

How is she so perfect. And now shes single.. Luke no stop omg no. But shes- NO! both of you just got out of long term relationships and you live across the world. But shes so beautiful and kind and ugh Im in love. Woah love? okay slow down there Luke. Agh I know but we just clicked and shes so- out of my legue.

i dont know why these chapters are so short I dont mean for them to be... I hope you enjoyed!