Pink Bunnies! (Chapter 2)

Previously:

"Well. Ba-bye!" Yashiro waved as she walked into her apartment. "Goodbye. Also, don't put water on your skin. It makes the scales flare." I said before leaving to go to apartment 502.

-Pink Bunnies!-

~A few days later~

"Hanako can I please go home?! These toilets are grossing me out!" Yashiro begged. I was mopping and I stop. "Not yet!" Hanako made an 'X' with his arms. "Don't worry, go ahead. I'll make sure Hanako doesn't follow you." I held on to Hanako's uniform. "This is why you're my best friend, Y/N-Chan!" Yashiro rushes out of the bathroom for today.

"Hey!" Hanako complained. I got a text saying she left the school and I started to mop again. "So~...how was today?" Hanako asked. "U-Um the usual. Mom now has 3 bruises instead of 1. Today it was a flower pot and...oh! Dad was coming home early." I frowned.

"Oh... I hope your Mom will be ok until you get there. Who got hit with the flower pot?" He asked. "M-me," I whispered. "Hm? I couldn't hear you. He floats over to me and takes out my (hairstyle). "Me. I tried stopping him and I got hit with a flower pot." I felt tears forming in my eyes.

Hanako takes out some glass from my hair and hugs my waist. "It's ok. I'm here now" He whispered putting his head on my shoulder. "Thank you." I smiled. He wouldn't talk or move so we just stood there until I said,

"Can I clean now?"

He blushed lightly and nodded. He lets go and I chuckle. I then started to scrub the toilets.

~Time skip~

I was sitting in class doodling. I already knew what he was teaching in class so I put my head down. 'The orbs are so cute!' I take the orb that was next to me and I pet it. I had the blue one and I was guessing the red one is with Yashiro. Suddenly some of my hair appeared in my field of vision.

"Huh?" I check for my hairpins and I couldn't feel them. I check my phone's camera and they weren't on my head. "What?" I whispered. I also noticed my brooch missing AND my bag. "What the hell?!" I get up and I leave to find them. "You need a hall pass." A faint voice yelled.

~~~~~~

"Oh! There are my hairpins!" I fasten them on and from a distance, I saw my brooch. "Yashiro?" I asked while she took a towel. "Y/N? Did you lose something too?" She asked. "Yeah," I responded. "It's probably because of the Yousei." Yashiro assumed. "Yousei?" I repeated.

"You don't know who Yousei is? Basically, if you lose something even if you were extremely careful with it. The Yousei might've taken it. But you should never look it in the eye...because when you do...they will kill you."

I hummed in acceptance and we kept walking until I saw the strap of my (color) bag. I let go of the orb and I opened the door. Inside stood a purple figure with candy and thousands of eyes. "YASHIRO CLOSE YOUR EYES!" I cover her eyes and I gently push her away. "Y/N-Chan!" She still opened her eyes but the creature was more focused on their first target. Me.

"But you should never look it in the eye...because when you do...they will kill you..."

Yashiro's words taunted me. I closed my eyes as I quickly felt myself being lifted by more than two hands. 'I don't wanna die' I thought before I heard, "Scatter them Haku-joudai!" a voice exclaimed as I heard cracking and then I started to fall. I then landed in the same cold but, warm embrace. "Hanako?" I opened my eyes to see the ghost's face 2 inches from mine.