The Confession... What?! (Chapter 5)

Previously,

"It's fine." I lowered my head. He sighs and lets go of my face. "Ok then. I will go to the astronomy novels. Do you wanna come?" He asked. "Sure, why not?" I told him. His eyes sparkled as he grabs my hand. "Great! I can show you my favorite ones." I smiled as he explained his favorite things about the night sky.

The same one I would admire every night.

-A Confession... What?!-

Also, reminder art isn't mine. If I explain an outfit then just replace them with the character that I said was in it. Enjoy!

~A few hours later~

"I'm so tired!" I cover myself with the blanket once again. "Come here." Hanako puts the books he stole down and sits by the window. I crawl over to him and he takes the top book off the stack. "Well, we did just walk around a library for a few hours." He opened the book. "Yeah..." I whispered. "Alright, I don't want to keep you up all night." He kissed my cheek. "Goodnight."

I blushed but I fell asleep.

~Few days later~

I was gardening with Yashiro then a zoned out. It image of Hanako suddenly popped into my head and I felt my whole face get hot. Yashiro looked at me. "Are you alright? I swear if Hanako did anything-!" She got interrupted by Aoi. "Hey, are you ok?" She asked. "Omg, Do you actually like him?!" Yashiro suddenly yelled.

"Shut up! People will hear you!" I put my hand on her mouth. "What does she mean? I can help you, you know!" She suggested.

~~~~~~

"I mean, yeah! It sounds like this guy really likes you Y/N." Aoi fangirled. Yashiro shakes my arm excitedly. "Oh my God!" Yashiro kept repeating. "Tell me about him!" Aoi insisted. My eyes widen q bit and I look down. 'I can't tell her he is a ghost!' I thought. "Well um... He is strong, not popular, short... Funny." I gave her a few traits and Yashiro hugs me squealing.

"Wait, do you think he'll actually confess to me?!" I felt heat rushing to my cheeks. "Well, then you should accept, obviously!" Aoi told me. "Yeah!" Yashiro agreed. "But you do need to prepare yourself mentally. He's probably gonna want to talk to you soon and you need to know what to say." Aoi advised. "Really? You think so?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean usually when someone confesses you don't like them so you reject them softly but, this time you actually like them so, you need to know what to say!" Yashiro added. "Are you sure?" I rest my hand on my neck. "Yeah, It's kinda trendy now," Aoi told me. "Trendy?" I repeated. "Telling someone you like them is trendy?" Yashiro consulted.

"Look. Over there." Aoi points behind me. I turn around to see a big tree in the window. "That big tree. That's the Confession Tree and they say it was planted by a loving God." Aoi gossiped. "Yeah sure, if that was true then,"

"I would be the love god."

Aoi smiles trying not to laugh. "What else?" Yashiro asked. "If you confess your love to someone under it, they'll instantly feel the same way about you," Aoi said. "Oh, come on, that not true." Yashiro waved her hand up and down. 'When has that tree been there?' I wondered. "See what I mean? Someone's doing it now." Aoi points to it again and I look over there again. "Who?!" Yashiro and I asked while I watched. A silhouette of a student walks away from the tree.