Stupid Rat! (Chapter 8)

Previously,
"You aren't upset?" Nene asked. "He deserved it. If he didn't drink and abuse his family, he would not have gone down that way." I told her as I sat down. I pick up my drink. "Cheers." I take a sip of my beverage. "Cheers." She smiles. "Hey, Daikon." I take some (F/F). "Hey! Don't call me daikon!" She shouted. "Do you like Kou-San?" I asked. She looked like a tomato within seconds. "I- I mean... Yeah. I do." She confessed. "Really?" I take a bite of my food.

"So, what do you think we should do to cheer up Kou?"

-Stupid Rat!-

I was reading a book while Yashiro was on her phone. "Nene-Chan." I suddenly heard. I look up to see Yashiro surprised."Wh-Wh-Wh-What is it?" Yashiro asked. "Stop studdering." I look back to my book. "Well... You and Y/N got an invitation and it's from a cool older boy!" Aoi pointed across the room.

"Over there! See?" Aoi grabs Yashiro's hand and we started going to the crowd. "You've got guys falling all over you, Nene-Chan!" Aoi told her. "What?" Yashiro asked. I saw her going into 'Nene Land' fast. "Daikon, you can't get rid of Kou!" I yelled. I roll my eyes as I get my friends though. I bump into something and I turn around. The older boy that Aoi mentioned was tower over me.

"Hello there." He flashed a smile.

~~~~~~

Yashiro and I follow the boy. I don't know why. "What does he want?" I ask myself. "Umm... Senpai, what do you..." Yashiro didn't get to finish. "Who, me? I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko! Call me Natsuhiko-Senpai! High school second year, B class. My hobbies are fishing and karaoke! By the way, I'm always in the market for a girlfriend." He told us.

"Hyuuga-Senpai, have we ever spoken to you before?" I asked. "Call me Natsuhiko-Senpai. Oh let's exchange contact info." He suggested. "No. Why did you ask for us anyway?" I kept my Daikon friend close to me. "Oh, there's someone who wants to meet you, ladies." He tells us. "Who? And why us?" I back up a bit. "Well, because you're special ladies... I guess?" He sounded confused. "Us?" Yashiro sounded excited. He picks up a goldfish bowl and my eyes widen a bit.

"Hey, why do you have a fishbowl?" I asked. "Why do you think?" He smirks. We back away more. "No idea," Yashiro replies. I feel Yashiro trying around and I turn around too. There was Tsukasa above us with water. I close my eyes and I get covered with water. I get picked up and I hear Yashiro yelling. "Caught you." Tsukasa cheered. I open my eyes to see him try to eat us. "Stupid rat! Don't eat me!" I shouted. Before I knew it, I passed out.

I open my eyes as I look around. There were pastries and tea. I look at Yashiro and she was wearing different clothes. My eyes widen and I look at my clothes. It was a blue dress that I would (never/probably) wear.

 It was a blue dress that I would (never/probably) wear