Hell of Mirrors and Insecurities Part 2 (Chapter 10)

Previously,
"You are? Great!" He smiled. "I don't want Amane's girlfriend dying." He patted my head with his non-bloody hand. He get up and continued walking. "Still, Mitsuba... You really are hopeless. You can't do anything on your own." He told Mitsuba. The pink ghost started crying. "There, There." Tsukasa pats Mitsuba's head.

"What is going on?"

-Hell of Mirrors and Insecurities Part 2-

Warning again! Suicide!

~Review~

Y/N- Hello! This is your eight out of ten Irritating Senpai heroine Y/N L/N.

Hanako- Eight?

Yashiro- You are like a twenty!

Kou-Yeah!

Y/N- A mysterious hand pulled me into the Boundary of Wonder Number Three, the Hell of Mirrors. There, I was rescued by a rat named Tsukasa. Even though he tried getting rid of me and Nene before just because we are Hanako's assistants. What is going on?

~~~~~~

I turn to the dead bird. Weren't they supposed to be unbeatable in their own Boundaries? "You know." Tsukasa got up. I turned to him. I felt my heart trying to leap out of my chest. "I did tell you. You're so weak you can't stay in the living world Mitsuba. So, unless you want to disappear, you have to work hard and get stronger." He walked past me and examine the body on the floor. "Hmm... I think it's around here. I told you if you want to get stronger..." He dives his hand into the corpse.

I cover my eyes. I felt my legs giving up on me. I wanted to leave. Where is Hanako? "...you've got to beat a strong apparition and eat it," Tsukasa said. I widened my eyes under my hands.

~~~With the boys and Nene (Hanako's Pov)~~~

"So, why did you come to me?" My former Professor named Tsuchigomori said. "I mean, it's been two hours since my princess was kidnapped but, I can't go into Number Three's Boundary!" I explained. Yashiro and Kou agreed silently. "Me, the boy, and Yashiro tried prostrating ourselves and begging it to let us in, but it didn't work," I told him. "We are begging you! Mr. Tsuchigomori!" Yashiro pleaded with her hands together.

"Listen..." Tsuchigomori started. "If Y/N... Got hurt or anything, I would never be able to forgive myself." I felt my dead heart sink. "She's my girlfriend. So tell me, Tsuchigomori. Please?" I prayed. "Each of the Seven Wonders' Boundaries has its own function. My library is the 'School Records." Tsuchigomori throws me another Wonder.

"Number Two's is 'Space.' Meaning that you can reach almost anywhere in the school through her Boundary," Tsuchigomori told me. "What? But I thought we destroyed Number Two's Boundary along with her Yorishiro!" Yashiro stayed by Kou's side. "Oh, that just took away her authority over it. The Boundary itself still exists, although I'm sure it's falling apart without anyone to oversee it. Isn't that right, echinococcus?" The spider smirked at the fox. "Quiet, gloomy spider! Why should I help, anyway? I could care less what happens to your girl-"

"Kitsune Udon." I bring out my kitchen knife. "I have nothing to-"

"Udon," I repeated. "Udon." I smiled and I played with my knife a bit more. "Fine." She whispered. "Yay!" Yashiro cheered. "All right!" I put away my weapon.