I didn't mean to steal your job

Y/n P.O.V~

I sighed as I walked through the streets of the town I was passing through. I had been stranded in this new world or universe I wasn't entirely sure with it was for almost a year now; I had picked up some new clothes, and my hair had grown longer. I had come to regret what I had done if I could take it back, I would in an instant. I looked up as I heard people screaming and felt giant footsteps on the ground. I looked to see a giant monster wold running through the town's streets and dashing towards me.

 I looked to see a giant monster wold running through the town's streets and dashing towards me

Someone screamed out as the wolf charged at me.

???:" Move out of the way, dummy; you're going to get yourself killed!"

I sighed and got ready, flames leaking out of my mouth as I shouted out.

Y/n:" Archfeind dragon roar!"

Flames shot out of my mouth as the beast charged at me, the flames consuming it, burning away its flesh and skin and blackening its bones as it fell over dead, its bones still slightly on fire as I yawned, having finished my attack. I was about to head on my way again before a voice screamed out.

???:" Wait!"

I looked to see some man wearing a fancy outfit as he stopped in front of me and began to speak.

???:" Sir, you just saved our little town from the monster that has been attacking us for weeks now. Is there anything I the mayor can do to repay you? Please let me know."

Y/n:" Okay quick question if this thing has been attacking you for weeks, then why didn't you get someone to kill it?"

Mayor:" We hired a wizard from the fairy tail gild, but they hadn't arrived yet. But please let me do something for you, sir."

Y/n:" I see."

I thought about what I needed and what would be best to ask for from the mayor.

Third-person P.O.V~

The fairy tail guildhall was loud as it always was. Cana was drinking; Lucy was talking with Happy, Juvia was hugging a grey doll, Wendy was talking with Carla, and Natsu and Grey were arguing everything was like it always was, but the loud chattering of people taking was then silenced by the door to the guildhall being slammed open and hitting the wall echoing inside the building. The guild members looked to see Erza with an angry look on her face and a menacing aura around her before she screamed out.

Erza:" WHERE'S NATSU!!!?"

Every member of the guild pointed at the pink-haired dragon slayer, not wanting to get on Erza's wrath as Natsu gulped as Erza whizzed towards him faster than the eye could see. Natsu slipped, landed on his butt, and tried to crawl away as he spoke, scared.

Natsu:" I don't know what I did, but I'm sorry!"

Erza spoke with anger radiating off her and fury in her voice.