Meeting the mother

Y/n P.O.V~

I yawned as I lay up into bed, smiling as I looked out of my bedroom window, seeing that there was no cloud in the sky. I got out of my bed and got dressed. I packed my duffle bag full of something clothing and essential items as I exited my apartment and made my way to the guild. Erza and I were going to meet with Erza's mother for a couple of days. I entered the guildhall and looked around, not seeing Erza anywhere; I saw Gajeel at the bar attempting to read a book. I sat next to my friend, seeing him smile and speak.

Gajeel:" Hey man, can I get you a drink?"

Y/n:" No, but thank you for the offer. Sadly I can't drink today."

Gajeel:" Why not, you always drink?"

Y/n:" Erza's taking me to meet her mother, and I can't just waltz up to her smelling like beer."

Gajeel:" True, true."

The door to the guildhall opened as Erza entered the guild taking a brief look around before eye gaze landed on me as I smiled and got out of my seat, walking up to my girlfriend as she spoke.

Erza:" Got everything packed up?"

Y/n:" Yup."

Erza smiled, wrapping her arm around mine as she spoke.

Erza:" Alright, let's go."

Erza and I rented a carriage as I sat in the back and slowly began to fall asleep on my way to meet Erza's mother.

*18 hour time skip*

I felt someone patting my head as I woke up seeing Erza standing above me, smiling as she spoke.

Erza:" Come on Y/n, let's go check into our hotel."

I smiled, got out of the carriage, followed Erza through the town, and entered our hotel. Erza checked us into our room, and we entered it, settling into our room. I sighed as I put down my bag and spoke.

Y/n:" Hey Erza?"

Erza turned and looked at me, smiling.

Erza:" Yes, darling?"

Y/n:" Do you think your mom will like me?"

Erza sighed before she spoke.

Erza:" It is probably going to take some time, but I think after a little while, she will like you."

I gulped, slightly worried about who I was going to meet.

* One-day time skip*

I sat with Erza at the table at a restaurant waiting for Erza's mother to arrive. I looked down at my hands which were shaking. Footsteps approached the table as I heard Erza speak.

Erza:" Oh mother, there you are. Forgive me; I didn't recognize you in that outfit."

I looked up to see Erza's mother.